Not Announced | Official Website
DASA stands for Direct Admission of Students Abroad. It is a scheme of the Human Resource Development Ministry of India (HRD Ministry). DASA offers admission to students living in foreign nations, in colleges of India.
The students who wish to take admission in UG or PG programme can appear in Direct Admission of Students Abroad.
After qualifying Direct Admission of Students Abroad, the students get admission in Engineering, Management, Architecture or Planning courses. One gets admission in the government technical and engineering institute after qualifying Direct Admission of Students Abroad.
Below mentioned are details of Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG 2019.
Those aspirants who wish to appear in Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG 2019 exam must scroll down to find out details related to Application, Dates, Syllabus and Result of DASA PG 2019.
DASA PG 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding DASA PG 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
DASA PG 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates related to DASA PG 2019 are mentioned below.
Candidates can scroll down to find the necessary details about DASA PG 2019.
|DASA PG 2019 Application Form online starts||April 3rd week 2019|
|DASA PG 2019 Application Form online close||June 3rd week 2019|
|GRE test score receipt last date||June 3rd week 2019|
|DASA PG 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment Round 1||June 4th week 2019|
|Aspirant’s confirmation of seat allotment||June 4th week to July 2nd week 2019|
|DASA PG 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment||Round 2 July 2nd week 2019|
|Aspirant’s confirmation of seat allotment Round 2||July 2nd week to July 4th week 2019|
|Date of Reporting in the institution or college||July 2nd week 2019 to July 4th week 2019|
DASA PG 2019 Application Form
- The DASA PG 2019 application form will be filled online.
- The form will be available on Direct Admission of Students Abroad official website, https://www.dasanit.org/
- The form has to be filled before the month of June 2019
- The Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG 2019 form is to be filled in 2 stages:
- Visit the official site of DASA and fill the form by submitting all the necessary documents.
- Submission of GRE or GMAT test score to MNNIT Allahabad through ETS.
- DASA PG 2019 Application Form Filling Procedure
- In order to fill up the DASA PG 2019 Application, the aspirant must visit the official website of Direct Admission of Students Abroad, https://www.dasanit.org/
- The next step is to enter the email address, password and other necessary details.
- Thereafter, click on register and complete the registration process.
- Now that you have registered on the Direct Admission of Students Abroad site, you may proceed with other processes.
- Log in using the email and password.
- Fill up the application form of Direct Admission of Students Abroad PG 2019.
- Do not enter any wrong or incomplete information.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application form.
- Review the application form before submitting.
- If all the details entered are correct click on submit button
- Now, pay the required application fee and you are done.
DASA PG 2019 Documents Required
- Scanned Passport size photograph- JPG format, 3.5cm X 3.5cm- less than 100kb
- Signature scanned- JPG format, less than 100kb
- Document scanned- JPG/JPEG format Size: less than 500kb
- Passport of the aspirant (except Nepal residents)
- Authentic citizenship proof
- Date of Birth Proof (10th or 12th certificate/ admit card)
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of the last attended institution
- The degree of the bachelor or other equivalent course/ Provisional degree
- Residential proof
- Identity proof
- Fee payment proof
- DASA PG 2019 Application Fee
- Non-SAARC Candidates Registration Fee US$300 Tuition Fee US$ 4000
- SAARC Candidate Registration Fee US$300 Tuition Fee US$2000
Mode of Payment
- SWIFT Transfer
- E- Payment
- Payment Recipient:- Vijaya Bank, MNNIT Allahabad
Note: Keep the transaction ID safe for further use.
DASA PG 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus of DASA PG 2019 is same as that of GRE or GMAT.
- The candidates in DASA PG 2019 are evaluated on the basis of marks obtained by the in GRE/ GMAT.
DASA PG 2019 Result
- The DASA PG 2019 result will be released on the basis of GRE or GMAT test marks.
- The GRE GMAT score has to be submitted before May last week 2019.
- A separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of these marks.
- In case, the marks of two aspirants are same, the candidate will be evaluated on the basis of:
- Analytical writing and quantitative aptitude marks
In case the marks are still the same:
- The candidate will be evaluated on the basis of Date of Birth and the older candidate will be selected.
- The candidates have to appear in the counselling session as per the merit list suggests.
- The candidates are allotted seats according to their preference.
- The candidates have to accept those seats allotted to them in order to confirm the admission.
- Ones you are done with this, you have to report in the institution allotted to you on the mentioned date.
- Only after your report, you will be admitted to the college.
DASA PG 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding DASA PG 2019, please comment below.