Not Announced | Official Website
DAVV CET is conducted by DAVV that is Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala is located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
The university has completed 50 years of establishment in the year 2014 and many more to go.
DAVV is one of the highly preferred universities of Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
It offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate Programmes.
Other than DAVV’s internal departments, there are 270 other affiliated colleges.
The admissions in these courses are on the basis of marks in intermediate and in the entrance test.
These tests are organised by the university.
The tests for undergraduate courses are known as DAVV CET. This stands for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidalaya Common Entrance Test.
This test is conducted every year.
The aspirants looking forward to appearing in the DAVV CET 2019 must scroll down to read the full article. The article is about DAVV CET 2019 Application, Date, Syllabus and Result.
DAVV CET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding DAVV CET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
DAVV CET 2019 Important Dates
In this section, we will talk about the important dates for the DAVV CET 2019 entrance exam:
|DAVV CET 2019 Online Application Start Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019 Online Application Close Date||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date for the Online Fee Payment||1st week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019 Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019 Exam Date for group A, B, C, D||3rd week or 4th week of May 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019 Result Announcement||1st week of June 2019|
|DAVV CET 2019 Counselling for Group A, B, C, D||2nd week of June 2019|
DAVV CET 2019 Application Form
Here, we will talk about the procedure to apply for the DAVV CET 2019 application form:
- The candidate can apply for admission on the official website of the DAVV.
- The link to the website is http://www.dauniv.ac.in/
- The candidate must first register himself /herself to apply
- The date of application for DAVV CET 2019 will start in the month of April 2019
- The date of application for DAVV CET 2019 will close in the month of May 2019
- After registering on the site the student gets an ID and Password.
- The candidate can log in using it.
- Now, you can fill out the form.
- The information provided must be true and correct.
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Then pay the fee of DAVV CET 2019 application.
- Ones the DAVV CET 2019 application procedure is complete, the candidate must download the application form.
- Now, keep a print out copy of the application form.
DAVV CET 2019 Application Fee
|DAVV CET 2019 Application fee||Rs. 1500/-|
|Extra Charges for Online Payment||Rs. 50/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online
Payment Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Master Card, Visa Card
DAVV CET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of DAVV CET 2019 of the group A, B, C, D are given below:
|Group A and B||Quantitative Ability
|Group D||Electronics and electronic communication
Life science and Industrial Microbiology
LLB or LLM
DAVV CET 2019 Result
The details related to the DAVV CET 2019 result has been provided here:
- The DAVV CET 2019 result will be uploaded on the official website of DAVV.
- The candidates’ result will be release Group wise.
- The candidate can check his or her result in the first week of June 2019.
- The result will consist of the application number, Cast Category, Domicile, CET Score and Rank.
- In case of same score attained, the same rank will be awarded.
- In this case, the decision will be taken in the counselling session.
- The decision will be taken on the basis of marks obtained by them in 12th.
- The candidate with greater marks in 12th will be given preference.
- If the two candidates have score same marks in 12th, the candidate will be judged on the basis of age.
- The candidate with greater age will be given preference.
DAVV CET 2019 Counselling
The details related to the DAVV CET 2019 counsellig has been provided here:
- The counselling of DAVV CET 2019 will be held in the first week of June 2019.
- The candidate will have to appear in person in the counselling session of DAVV CET 2019.
- Those who fail to reach the venue on time will miss the seat allotment.
- In case the student attained higher rank reaches late in counselling the seat will be awarded to already present candidate (may be comparatively low rank).
- The time of the counselling will be published on the official site of DAVV.
- The candidate will have to appear with all the necessary documents in original and Photostat copy.
- The candidate must also carry a DD of Rs. 10,000 in order to reserve their seat.
- The amount mentioned above must be verified from the official website.
DAVV CET FAQ’S
For any queries regarding DAVV CET 2019, please comment below.