DSAT 2019 is organized by Dayananda Sagar Institute. It is an Admission Test, which is known as Dayanand Sagar Admission Test. The test is conducted every year for the admission of students in different programmes offered by the institution.
The institute is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
The Dayananda Sagar Institute offers admission in programmes like:
- Engineering- DSCE
- Engineering- DSATM
- Dental Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Arts, Science and Commerce
- Pre-University College (class 11th and 12th)
- International School class up to 10th
The DSAT 2019 offers admission to the UG and PG programme of the university. This article is all about DSAT 2019. We have mentioned the details such as DSAT 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, and Results.
DSAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration begins||4th week of December 2018|
|Online Registration Close||1 week before DSAT 2019 exam|
|Admit Care Release||2 weeks before the DSAT 2019 exam|
|Exam Date||Between 3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Begins||1st week of June 2019|
|Class Commencement||1st week of July 2019|
DSAT 2019 Registration
- The DSAT 2019 Registration form is online.
- One can fill the form in the month of December 2018.
- The form is available on the official website of Dayanand Sagar University.
- To fill the form, candidates must follow the following steps:
- Browse for www.dsu.edu.in
- Now, register yourself on the site.
- An email and mobile number is necessary for this.
- Enter all the necessary details to register yourself.
- You’ll receive an ID an Password to login.
- Now login using these ID and Password
- One email and mobile number can be used only ones for registration.
- Those who wish to apply in different courses must have different IDs and Numbers.
- After registering, fill in the application form
- Enter all the necessary details in the required place.
- Attach the necessary documents, photograph and signature to the application.
- The documents, photo and sign must be in .JPG or .JPEG format.
- The photo must be below 500KB in size.
- The sign must be below 200KB in size.
- After all the procedure, pay the registration fee and you are done.
DSAT 2019 Syllabus
The DSAT 2019 syllabus for different courses is different.
The syllabus of some subjects is mentioned below:
|English||· Synonyms and Antonyms|
· Idioms and Phrases
· One word for different words
· Re-arrange and Improve the Sentences
· Grammar and Errors
|· Physical world and Measurement|
· Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
· Work energy and Power
· Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
· Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
· Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
|Chemistry||· Basic concept of Chemistry|
· Classification of Element and Periodicity in Properties
· Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
· General Principle and Isolation of Elements
· Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
· Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
|Biology||· Structure and Function of a Cell|
· Biotechnologies and Applications
· Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
· Biology and Human Welfare
· Diversity in Living World
· Genetics and Evolution
· Mathematical Reasoning
· Statistics and Probability
· Relation and Function
· Co-ordinate Geometry
· Three Dimensional Geometry
Candidates can get other subject details from the official website of DSAT 2019. For UG course, the DSAT 2019 syllabus is 10+2 level. For PG courses the DSAT 2019 syllabus is bachelor level.
DSAT 2019 Result
- The DSAT 2019 result will be available in the month of June 2019.
- The candidates who will appear in DSAT 2019 exam can check their result.
- Browse through the official website of DSAT 2019 to check the result.
- To check the DSAT 2019 result follow the steps mentioned below:
- Browse for the link alongside http://www.dsce.edu.in/results
- Enter your UNS or Roll Number.
- Your UNS or Roll Number is available on your admit card.
- After entering the roll number, click on submit.
- Your rank card will be available.
- Download your rank card for further use.
- If qualified, visit the counseling session.
- The qualified students will be allotted seat as per the rank achieved by them.