Delhi University provides an opportunity for students seeking admission in L.L.B and L.L.M. integrated courses.
As we all know, it is not an easy job to take admission in Delhi and talking about the admission in law it becomes tougher and hence there is a great source of taking admission in one of the top Universities in India that is the Delhi University.
Basically, this is an entrance examination for direct admission in Delhi University.
Application form dates for 2019 will be released in the last week of April 2019.
As the date has announced, candidates must know the other details from the past examinations.
So, details like admit card, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc. are mentioned below.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Dates
|Online registration starts||Last week of April 2019|
|Online registration last date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Admit card released||1st week of June 2019|
|Conduction of entrance examination||3rd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2019|
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed their class 12 from any board and from any stream.
- There is no upper age limit for admission in Delhi University.
- If the candidates are applying for the post graduation they are allowed to apply during their final year of course.
- This is not yet, there are some more facts which are to be kept in mind, such as:
- For General Category, the minimum percentage to qualify the exam is 50%
- For OBC, minimum percentage becomes 45% to qualify the exam and secure their seat at Delhi University.
- For SC/ST, minimum percentage becomes 40% to qualify the exam and secure their seat at Delhi University.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Pattern
- DU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern 2019 is such that aspirants need to attempt a total of 100 multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Till last year, the test pattern of DU LLB exam was such that students had to attempt 175 objective type questions in a duration of 120 minutes.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer and 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. The language will be English only.
- Total number of questions will be 100
- Maximum marks will be 400.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
DU LLB application form is available online on the official website of the University of Delhi. Applications are to be filled in online mode only no other options. There are the steps given below by following which you can fill the application form successfully:
Step 1: Register online for DU LLB exam
Step 2: Fill details in DU LLB application form
Step 3: Upload documents, such as the latest photograph, signature, Id proof etc.
Step 4: Pay DU LLB application fee, now the fee structure for General and OBC categories are same that is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
However, there is no prescribed syllabus for the DU Examination but from the last year question papers, we have noticed some main subjects which are to be revised thoroughly.
English Language & Comprehension: Topics such as Jumbled words/sentences, Fill in the blanks, Incorrect sentences, Unseen passages, Essay-writing and Reading Comprehension must be well prepared.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics such as, Important awards of the year – sports, science, literature and arts, Major UN bodies, their functions locations, Overview of Indian history and geography, Physical geography, science and environment and Important happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system must be revised.
Reasoning & Analytical Abilities: Topics such as Series, Blood Relations, Directions, Critical Reasoning, Syllogism and Analogy are to be prepared.
Arithmetic: Topics such as Percentage, Profit and loss, Number system, Average, Algebra and AP and GP are to be prepared.
Legal Awareness & Aptitude: Topics such as Indian Constitution, its structure, sections and schedules, IPC and the CrPC, Torts, Vicarious Liability, Strict Liability, Law of Crimes, Contracts and Constitutional Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Rights and Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity are to be prepared.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- Delhi University will issue DU LLB 2019 admit card on the official website of the exam by last week of June.
- It is a very important document to enter in the examination hall.
- Admit card contains all necessary details such as date, time, venue etc. of the examination. Candidates can’t afford to lose or forget the admit card.
- There is a very simple process to download the admit card, candidates will get to know the procedure themselves as they will open the official website of DU LLB Entrance Examination 2019.
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Results
Steps to Download DU LLB Result
Step 1: Visit DU’s official PG admission portal/Delhi University’s official website.
Step 2: Click on DU LLB result 2019 link.
Step 3: Find name and roll number in DU LLB merit list.
Step 4: Download DU LLB entrance exam 2019 result.
Delhi University (DU) declares DU LLB result on the official website by the second week of July. DU LLB result sheet also includes an aspirant’s All India Rank (AIR) and Category Rank (CR).
DU LLB Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
- Delhi University begins its counselling from the third week of July 18.
- Allotment of seats will be done in this counselling on the basis of marks obtained in the DU Entrance examination.