All India Selection Test of Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI AIST) 2019 will be conducted by FDDI.
Through this exam, candidates get an opportunity to get placed in UG programmes such as B.Sc – Footwear Design and Production, Retail and Fashion Merchandise, Fashion Leather accessory, Retails and Fashion Merchandise.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination should qualify the eligibility criteria that have been laid down by the exam conducting authority.
In this article, you will find all the information related to FDDI AIST 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
FDDI AIST 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to FDDI, the final date to submit the application form will be 22nd April 2019.
- The examination will be conducted in April 2019.
- Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||November 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||April 2019|
|Allotment of admit cards||April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||April 2019|
|Results Declaration||May 2019|
|Last day to pay the fee||July 2019|
|Counselling(2nd round)||July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2019|
FDDI AIST 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of FDDI AIST 2019
Following is the information regarding UG programmes:
- Students who are appearing for 10+2 examination can also apply
- Students who passed 10+2 or equivalent from any government recognized college can apply
- Should be below 25 years.
Following is the information for PG programmes
- No age limit.
|M.Des. – Footwear Design and Production||Should be a graduate in Footwear
Or LGAD or Design or Engineering or Production or Technology
|M.Des – CAD||Should be a graduate in Footwear
Or LGAD or Design or Engineering or Production or Technology or Fine arts
|M.B.A||Should be a graduate|
FDDI AIST 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of FDDI AIST 2019
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Language||English and Hindi|
For UG programmes:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|BAT or DAT||50|
BAT: Bussiness Aptitude Test for the candidates of B.Des-RFM
DAT: Design Aptitude Test for Design Programmes
UG programmes Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|English Comprehension and Analytical Ability||50|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Management Aptitude or DAT||50|
FDDI AIST 2019 Syllabus
- Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam should possess ample of knowledge on
- Questions that are asked in the examination will be of the 12th base.
For UG courses:
General Awareness, English, Mathematics and General Science
For PG courses:
General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and Business Aptitude.
FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about FDDI AIST 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode from November 2019.
- Should submit the application form through online mode.
- Before applying, candidates are required to register on the official website
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, the candidate should attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature as well
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
NOTE: By paying the amount of Single registration form, candidate can apply for more than one programme.
FDDI AIST 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 500.
FDDI AIST 2019 Admit Card
- After the successful registration of entrance exam FDDI AIST 2019, admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidate will be able to see his/her admit card through online mode from the FDDI official website.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, gender, photograph, exam time and date etc.
- Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
FDDI AIST 2019 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Results will be declared in May 2019.
- On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate a merit list will be prepared and will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidate can check the result in online.
- Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate
FDDI AIST 2019 Counselling
- The counselling process of FDDI AIST 2019 starts from June 2019.
- Only selected candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidate will be allotted a seat on their performance in the examination and can be called for counselling.
- Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process.