All India Selection Test of Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI AIST) 2018 will be conducted by FDDI.
Through this exam, candidates get an opportunity to get placed in UG programmes such as B.Sc – Footwear Design and Production, Retail and Fashion Merchandise, Fashion Leather accessory, Retails and Fashion Merchandise.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination should qualify the eligibility criteria that have been laid down by the exam conducting authority.
In this article, you will find all the information related to FDDI AIST 2018 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
FDDI AIST 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to FDDI, the final date to submit the application form will be 22nd April 2018.
- The examination will be conducted in between 27th – 29th April 2018.
- Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||28th November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||22nd April 2018|
|Allotment of admit cards||12th April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||27th – 29th April 2018|
|Results Declaration||21st May 2018|
|Counselling||12th – 17th June 2018|
|Last day to pay the fee||1st July 2018|
|Counselling(2nd round)||16th – 19th July 2018|
|Reporting||31st July 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||1st August 2018|
FDDI AIST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of FDDI AIST 2018
Following is the information regarding UG programmes:
- Students who are appearing for 10+2 examination can also apply
- Students who passed 10+2 or equivalent from any government recognized college can apply
- Should be below 25 years.
Following is the information for PG programmes
- No age limit.
|M.Des. – Footwear Design and Production||Should be a graduate in Footwear|
Or LGAD or Design or Engineering or Production or Technology
|M.Des – CAD||Should be a graduate in Footwear|
Or LGAD or Design or Engineering or Production or Technology or Fine arts
|M.B.A||Should be a graduate|
FDDI AIST 2018 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of FDDI AIST 2018
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Language||English and Hindi|
For UG programmes:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|BAT or DAT||50|
BAT: Bussiness Aptitude Test for the candidates of B.Des-RFM
DAT: Design Aptitude Test for Design Programmes
UG programmes Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|English Comprehension and Analytical Ability||50|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|Management Aptitude or DAT||50|
FDDI AIST 2018 Syllabus
- Candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam should possess ample of knowledge on
- Questions that are asked in the examination will be of the 12th base.
For UG courses:
General Awareness, English, Mathematics and General Science
For PG courses:
General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning and Business Aptitude.
FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about FDDI AIST 2018 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode from 28th November 2017
- Should submit the application form through online mode.
- Before applying, candidates are required to register on the official website
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, the candidate should attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature as well
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
NOTE: By paying the amount of Single registration form, candidate can apply for more than one programme.
FDDI AIST 2018 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 500.
FDDI AIST 2018 Admit Card
- After the successful registration of entrance exam FDDI AIST 2018, admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidate will be able to see his/her admit card through online mode from the FDDI official website.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, gender, photograph, exam time and date etc.
- Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
FDDI AIST 2018 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Results will be declared on 21st May 2018.
- On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate a merit list will be prepared and will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidate can check the result in online.
- Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate
FDDI AIST 2018 Counselling
- The counselling process of FDDI AIST 2018 starts from 12th June 2018.
- Only selected candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidate will be allotted a seat on their performance in the examination and can be called for counselling.
- Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process.