GLAT (Geeta Law Admission Test) is organized for five years or three years integrated law courses that is BA. LLB and L.L.M.
It is a national level entrance examination, conducted by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM).
The GLAT Law will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
The entrance exam that is GLAT Law will be conducted in offline mode.
GLAT will be conducted in the month of May 2019.Details regarding the exam pattern, exam syllabus, result, admit card, application form are mentioned below in this article.
Candidates are requested to go through this article thoroughly.
GLAT 2019 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the Geeta Law Admission Test 2019 are mentioned below in this table:
|Events of GLAT 2019||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form procedure will start||January 2019|
|Last date for receiving the duly-filled application form||May 2019|
|Entrance Exam||May 2019|
|Classes will be commenced from||July 2019|
|Personal Interview||May 2019|
GLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For L.L.B., five year candidate must have completed their class 12 with any stream and any board.
For L.L.B, three-year candidates must have completed their graduation.
There is no age restriction in this examination.
General and OBC category candidates are necessary to secure 50% to qualify the examination and for SC/PD/ST, it is 45%.
GLAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Examination for 3-years LL.B. program was held on the third week of May 2019 and for 5-years LL.B. program, the examination was conducted in the month of May 2019.
- The examination was organized in online mode (computer-based test).
- The question paper contained objective type questions with four options.
- The question paper was asked in English and Marathi language.
- The exam duration was two hours (120 minutes).
- The question paper was comprised of different sections such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematical Aptitude.
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination of 1 mark each.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
The exam will be offline that is it will be a pen paper based examination.
The duration for the examination of Geeta Law Admission Test will be for 120 minutes.
GLAT 2019 Application Forms
- It can only be filled online, no other options are allowed.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- A proper procedure is there for the applicants to follow and take part in the examination.
- There are steps mentioned below through which candidates can easily fill the application form:
- Click on official link provided for Geeta Law Admission Test 2019 Application form
- Candidates need to register for Geeta Law Admission Test law entrance exam 2019 using a valid e-mail id and mobile number
- A registration/ application id will be sent on the registered email id of candidates
- Login with registration id and fill in the application form of Geeta Law Admission Test Law 2019 by entering details like academic qualification, personal information as well as test centre choice as well as exam appearing for Geeta Law Admission Test.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature as required for Geeta Law Admission Test.
- Candidates can remit the application fee of Geeta Law Admission Test 2019 either in online mode or offline mode of GLAT.
- The application form of Geeta Law Admission Test 2019 needs to submit in online mode only.
The application fee for male candidates: Rs. 700/-The application fee for female candidates: Rs. 500/-
GLAT 2019 Syllabus
Subjects of GLAT are –
- Current affairs
- General knowledge
- Legal aptitude
- Logical reasoning.
GLAT 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in the third week of May 2019.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of Geeta Law Admission Test 2019.
GLAT 2019 Result
The result for GLAT is declared in the month of June 2019.
- The rank card will be released after few days of declaration of result.
- Score and even rank will be mentioned.
- There will be a total of 200 questions and candidate will be able to tick maximum correct out of it.
- Applicants should download the result and should preserve the score till the admission procedure is complete for further use in Geeta Law Admission Test.
GLAT 2019 Counselling
- The counseling for various courses will be held in the month of July 2019.
- The counseling will be conducted via offline mode.
- Candidates should ensure they submit only the correct information at the time of GLAT Counselling process as it will be used for their seat verification.
- After the successful tests and verification, the candidate can appear for the admission in the GLAT.