It is the first agricultural university in India on 17th November 1960 which was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru as Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University and after that, the name was changed to Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology.
It was changed in the memory of Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant who was the first chief minister of Uttar Pradesh.
The university also accepts jee main as one of the ways to get admission.
It is recognized by UGC, AICTE. It has a sprawling campus which comprises 10016 acres.
The admission will be made on the merit of the student in the competitive examination conducted by the University.
A candidate seeking admission in B.tech programme has to appear in the jee main conducted by CBSE Board.
The admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in JEE.
GBUAT 2019 Important Dates
Following are the details for undergraduate courses.
|The online application will be available||February 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||April 2019|
|Admit card allotment||May 2019|
|Date of examination||June 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
GBUAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|B.Tech (Reg)||Intermediate or 12th or its equivalent with Physics and mathematics and any one of the following subjects|
Chemistry/ biotechnology/ computer science/ biology.
|60% aggregate in the qualifying examination|
GBPUAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Following is the information related to the exam pattern of GBPUAT 2019:
*common entrance exam for all UG courses.
|Paper Mode||Multiple Choices|
|Type of questions||Objective type (4 options will be provided out of which one is correct)|
|Subjects||Depending on the course|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
|Languages||English and Hindi|
GBPUAT 2019 Syllabus
B.Tech: Aspirants need to study Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Zoology, Chemistry, Agriculture class 12th.
GBPUAT 2019 Application Form
- Candidates should the prospectus carefully that is available on the official website of GB Pant University.
- Candidates should make sure that they eligible to apply.
- Students should apply online form, which is available on its official website.
- Students should fill out all the required information in order to apply.
- Candidate should pay the application fee.
- No candidate is registered without paying the required application fee.
- Can pay the application fee by e-challan or can opt for net banking or by debit card.
- Candidates should provide a photograph image, signature image, and left-hand thumb impression at the time of filling the application form.
- The dimension of the photograph is 200*230 pixels.
- Size should be 20kb – 50kb.
- The signature should be made by the student.
- The candidate will be disqualified if the signature provided in the application form does not match at the time examination.
- Should provide left-hand thumb impression.
- Candidates are supposed to fill the application form online but should take printout and submit it through the post.
They should send all the following documents
- Print out of confirmation page
- Fee receipt copy
- Category and weightage certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- High school certificate
GBPUAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for GBPUAT will remain same as the last year; it may also increase in this year.
Following are the details of the application fee that has to be paid by the aspirants.
General and OBC – RS 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Rupees)
SC/ST/PH – RS 600 (Six Hundred Rupees Only)
GBPUAT 2019 Cut-Off Marks
Cut off marks of GBPUAT is dependent on many factors
- No of students appeared
- No of candidates passed the exam
- Difficulty level
- No of vacancies
GBPUAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued during the 1st week of May 2019.
It can be downloaded through online mode from the official website of GBPUAT.
Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, centre etc.
In order to download the admit card, the candidate needs to fill in the details that are mentioned at the time of applying for the examination.
It is mandatory for students to bring in the admit card to write the test.
It is suggested to keep the admit card with the student until all the process of admission is completed.
GBPUAT 2019 Entrance Result
Results of GBPUAT will be declared in June 2019 tentatively.
Exam participants can check their results by logging into result portal website of GBPUAT.
Candidates have to enter their details mentioned on the admit card to view the results.
Only the qualified students are eligible to appear in GBPUAT 2019 counselling.
The counselling process will be strictly based on the performance of the students.
GBPUAT 2019 Counselling
Counselling will begin in few days after the declaration of the result i.e. 2nd week of July tentatively.
All the eligible candidates will be invited for counselling.
Admissions will be strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
Qualified candidates should bring all the original documents with them.
It is mandatory to pay the fee on time, his/her admission can be cancelled if the students are failed to pay the fee on time.