GD Goenka group conducts the DAT (Goenka Design Aptitude Test) 2018 in the month of February.
Through this exam, candidates are allotted a seat in the Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science + Master of Science, and Master of Science Programmes.
This exam evaluates students based on Observation power, Utilisation of form, colour, shapes, Innovative ways to look at and describe objects and environment, Imaginative expression, drawing and proportion sense.
The GD Goenka group will also accept CEED and NID performance of the candidate.
In this section, you will find all the information related to GD Goenka DAT 2018 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to GD Goenka group, the final date to submit the application is not yet declared.
Before applying candidate should check, whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||7th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||–|
|Date of Entrance Exam||–|
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of GD Goenka DAT 2018
Following Is the Qualifying Criteria for UG:
|1. Should qualified 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from any government-recognized college.|
2. Candidates who are qualified in NID can also apply
NOTE: Candidates who are applying through NID scorecard are exempted from writing the DAT will be qualified directly to Interview.
Following Is the Qualifying Criteria for PG
Candidate should possess Mathematics as a course at 10+2.
|1. Candidates who are having graduation degree are eligible to apply|
2. Candidates who are appearing for the final year in 3 years full-time streams such as engineering, architecture, design, art examinations can also apply
3. Candidates who possess professional diploma in design can also apply
4. Can also apply through the scores of CEED
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of GD Goenka DAT 2018
- Will be conducted similarly to NIFT.
- Will be of 3 hours
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Syllabus
The student should have ample of knowledge on
- Lateral thinking, conceptual thinking, analytical thinking, critical thinking, the ability to hold multiple and potentially contradictory possibilities of mind simultaneously, social, historical, cultural, political awareness, enhanced perception, observation skills and the ability to generate new ideas.
- Visual communication skills, visual appreciation skills, understanding and manipulation of materials and processes particular to the discipline of choice
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about GD Goenka DAT 2018 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode and as well as in offline mode.
- Can submit the application form through online and offline modes.
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
- Should download the application form which is available on the official website
- Should fill all the relevant information that is mentioned in the application form.
- Should submit the application form before the last date
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 1000
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Admit Card
- After the successful registration of entrance exam, GD Goenka DAT 2018 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidate will get his admit through an email which was mentioned by the candidate at the time of registration.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam, time etc.
- Candidate should take the print out of the admit card which is sent to the candidate’s email id.
- Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Candidate can check the result on the official website of exam conducting body.
- Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
GD Goenka DAT 2018 Counselling
- The counselling process of GD Goenka DAT 2018 will start after few days of the declaration of result.
- Only selected candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process with him/her.