Not Announced | Official Website
GEEE 2019 is Galgotia University’s Engineering Entrance Examination.
It is conducted every year by Galgotia University for admission in various courses of engineering.
The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by Galgotia University.
GEEE 2019 is to be held in June 2019.
For further information regarding the examination and admission process read the rest of the article.
This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about GEEE Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
GEEE 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding GEEE 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
GEEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to GEEE 2019:
|Release of online application||December 2018|
|Last date to apply||May 2019|
|Download of admit card||June 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
|Announcement of result||June 2019|
GEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for GEEE 2019:
- Candidates with 50% marks in PCM in class 12th from any recognized board.
- Candidates who are appearing in board examinations of class 12th are also eligible to apply.
GEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The details related to the GEEE 2019 exam pattern has been provided here:
- Exam Mode: The GEEE 2019 exam will be conducted only in pen and paper mode.
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject, each of 1 marks each.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) will be asked.
- Language: The language of the paper is in English.
- Exam Duration: The duration of exam will be 1:30 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +1 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
GEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidate must go through the information brochure thoroughly before filling the application form of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 it will have all the detail regarding how to apply, application fee & payment mode.
Following are the details about GEEE 2019 application form:
- The application form for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 is released online on the official website.
- The application form is available online from December 2018.
- Application fee can be paid online. The application fee is Rs. 500
- Fill all the details on the application form as required.
- Provide the relevant original documents.
GEEE 2019 Syllabus
In this section, we will provide the syllabus for the GEEE 2019:
The syllabus for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Physics and Measurement, Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical, and Electronics.
Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Oxygen Nitrogen, Polymers and Bio molecules.
Algebra, Matrics, Vectors and Reasoning, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry, Probability, and Trigonometry.
GEEE 2019 Admit Card
In this section we will provide the details related to GEEE 2019 admit card:
- Admit card can be downloaded online.
- Admit card will be available for download from June 2019.
- Note it is mandatory to bring the admit card in the examination hall.
GEEE 2019 Result
The details for GEEE 2019 result has been provided in this section:
- Galgotia University will declare the result of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 in June 2019 on their website.
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- The students should keep the admit card safe till the admission process has been finalized.
GEEE 2019 Counseling
The documents required for counselling procedure are:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Passing Certificate
- GEEE 2019 Admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap year affidavit if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport size photo
GEEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding GEEE 2019, please comment below.