Not Announced | Official Website
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi will conduct the Common Entrance Test (IPU CET 2019) for different streams, the result of it will be considered as a base for different admissions in the university following listed programmes of its centres for the academic year 2019-19
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET, a common entrance exam for all the candidates to avail admissions for different courses offered in different streams in the university.
Based on the different syllabus for different streams, different programmes of studies are summed altogether.
In this article, we will talk about the GGSIPU CET 2019: Application Form, Date Details, Eligibility, Admit Card, Pattern.
GGSIPU CET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding GGSIPU CET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
GGSIPU CET 2019 Important Exam Dates
|Online Application starts on||February 2019|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form for B.Tech||May 2019|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form for B.Tech Biotechnology Course||May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission Printout of Registration Form||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||Second week of May 2019 (Expected)|
|B.Tech Exam conducted on||May 2019|
|B.Tech Biotechnology Course Exam conducted on||May 2019|
|Result Declaration for B.Tech||May 2019|
|Result Declaration for B.Tech Biotechnology Course||May 2019|
GGSIPU CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility criteria must be checked by all the students before filling the admission forms so that no problem can come in the exam or after it at the time of college admission so there are some eligibility criteria for these test students who are interested must read these,
- You should have passed 12th (CBSE) or an equivalent examination board or state boards of 50% marks aggregate as its minimum criteria with a pass in English and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications.
- B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. (Environment Management), M.Sc. (Forensic Science), M.Sc. (Ciminology), B.Arch., BCA, BBA, MBA, BMC, B.Sc. (MLT), B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing, BJ (MC), BASLP, BRT, B.Pharma, BPT, MPT, BHMCT, B.Ed., LLB, LLM, MAHM, MCPHM, MHRPD, MBBS,etc.
- You must have completed the 3-years of diploma in any branch of engineering from a polytechnic this is also approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to a recognized examination body with a 50% marks as its minimum criteria.
GGSIPU CET 2019 Admit Card
- Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University will declare their online application form of IPU CET Law 2019 in the month of November 2017.
- All aspirants should firstly complete their online registration process so that they can be provided with their User ID and Password.
- And then the aspirant should enter its personal as well as academic information.
- The aspirant must also upload his photograph and signature in the permissible size.
GGSIPU CET Application Fee
The examination fee, as well as the payment methods, are given below. Doubts regarding it can be easily cleared after reading below points properly.
Another form of the online application form is making payment of online application form fee.
The candidates can make payment of online application form fee by using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Demand Draft.
GGSIPU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
GGSIPU 2019 will be a pen and paper-based as well as online exam. There must be 150 questions from different subjects. Candidates will get a total of 150 minutes to solve all the questions.
- There will be 150 questions in CET
- There will be 2.5 hours exam
- The exam will be of a total of 600 marks
- Each question will be of 4 marks
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for each and every wrong answer.
- However, there will be no negative marking for leaving any question.
- Sections Duration Marks Number of Questions
- English Language &Comprehension 25 Minutes 100 25
- Mathematics 45 Minutes 180 45
- Computer Awareness 45 Minutes 180 45
- General Knowledge- IT and Science Related 35 Minutes 140 35
- Total 150 minutes 600 marks 150 questions