GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted by GLS Institute of Design.
Through this exam performance, candidates are allotted a seat in 4 years Bachelor’s programme and 5-year Integrated Masters programme.
Candidates who would like to be a part of GLS Institute of Design can apply after making sure that they are eligible to apply.
In this section, you will find all the information related to GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to GLS Institute of Design, the final date to submit the application form will be around April 2019.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|Application form will be available from||27th February 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||14th April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||22nd April 2019|
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Must pass 10+2 from CBSE board or State board or CISCE or IB boards or should possess an equivalent degree.
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019
In the examination, the candidate is evaluated on the basis of
- Observation power
- Utilisation of form
- Innovative ways to describe objects/environment
- Drawing skills
- Proportion sense
Candidates are evaluated on the basis of following in an interview
- Career Orientation
- Aptitude for the course
- Overall personality traits
- Overall personal achievements in academics & extra-curricular activities
- General awareness and aptitude
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Mood, Theme & Colour Inter-relationship, Colour Terminology, Colour Psychology & Optical Illusions, Colour, Pattern & Texture,Inspiration & Design Development, Design Theory, Elements & Principles of Design, Natural & Geometrical Form, Innovation in Design, Principles of Composition, Optical Illusion, Understanding Light & Shade, Theme Development, Developing Themes & Colour Associations, Inspiration & Creativity, ornaments & motifs, Creative thinking & writing, Picture Analysis, Visual Logic, Good Design vs. Bad Design, Drawing Fundamentals, Use of Measurements, Scale & proportions, Memory Drawing, Usage of colour in Compositions, Expression & Emotion, Design Awareness, Graphics & Pictograms, Innovation & Creation, Developing Observation
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode from February 2019
- Can download the application form from the official website
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, the candidate should attach the scanned copies of their documents and application fee.
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference until the admission process is over.
- Should send the application form along with application fee and documents to the following address
GLS Institute of Design,
Opp. Law Garden,
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 2000/-
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
- After the successful registration of entrance exam, GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidate will be able to see his/her admit card through online mode from the official website.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam time and date etc.
- candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
GLS Institute of Design Entrance Exam 2019 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Results will be declared after few days of the entrance exam.
- Candidate can check the result in online from the official website.
- Students will be selected on the basis of the entrance exam and interaction of the candidate.
- After the entrance exam, a short list is prepared for the interaction round.
- Depending upon the performance of the candidate in the interaction round another short list is prepared.
- The candidates who perform well in the interaction round will be provided with an offer letter.
- Once the candidates pay the amount, his/her seat will be confirmed.