GSIB GET 2019 Overview
GSIB that is GITAM School of International Business is one of the best schools of Business in India. There are many Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Management programmes offered by this campus. Holding the “A+” grade accreditation by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, NAAC, GITAM has now become one amongst the top business schools across India.
The student who wishes to pursue management programme in GSIB must qualify the entrance test first. The entrance test for GSIB, MBA, and PGDBA is GET. This article is all about GET 2019.
So, if you are one amongst those aspirants who are preparing for GET 2019, read the full article to find out information regarding Important Dates, Application Form, Exam Date, Result, and Preparation.
Note: GET is conducted specially for those aspirants who have not appeared or qualified in XAT/ CAT/MAT/ NMAT/CMAT/GMAT
GSIB GET 2019 Important Dates
GET 2019 is very important for those candidates who wish to get admission in the GITAM School of International Business. All the important dates related to GET are mentioned below.
|Application Form Close||April 2nd week 2019|
|GET Entrance Exam Date||June 2nd week 2019|
|Result Release Date||June 3rd week 2019|
GSIB GET 2019 Application Form
There are two modes of form submission, viz. Fill the downloaded form and submit it via post along with the necessary required documents and a demand draft as the application fee.
The other option is to submit the form online by visiting the official website of GSIB.
GSIB GET 2019 Application Form Submission Online
- Visit the official website of GSIB.
- Now register yourself to the website.
- As soon as you register yourself, you’ll receive a mail regarding your login ID and Password.
- After Logging in to the website, choose the programme in which you wish to apply amongst MBA, PGDBA or Both.
- Now fill all the necessary details in your application form.
- Attach a scanned copy of all the necessary documents to the application form
- Make the application fee payment and then you are done.
- The aspirants applying for both the programmes will get admission in any one depending on the preference and performance.
- In case of incomplete or wrong information, the application will be rejected.
GSIB GET 2019 Application fees
Mode of Payment Online 1000/- through credit card debit card net banking
Offline 1000/- demand draft along with the downloaded print out of application duly filled and a handwritten application addressing the concerned authority of GSIB.
GSIB GET 2019 Exam Date
The admit card of the applicant will be uploaded on the official website one week before the exam.
The applicant must keep a check on the website after filling the form, for the admit card.
There is no provision to mail the admit card or send any personal notification to the candidate.
The candidate must keep a copy of the admit card and carry it to the examination hall.
The exam date, venue, roll number and all the other important information are mentioned in the admit card.
The GSIB GET 2019 Exam will be held in the month of May or June 2019.
GSIB GET 2019 Preparation
The GSIB conducts for the admission of MBA and PGDBA students. The question patterns are given below which will help you in the preparation of GET 2019 exam.
|Total number of questions||120|
|Total Duration||2 HOURS|
|Logic and Data Interpretation||30|
|Quantitative Aptitude and International Business||40|
|Total Number of question||100|
|Total Duration||2 HOURS|
|Logic and Data Interpretations||60|
|Business General Knowledge||20|
GSIB GET 2019 Result
- After the exam is conducted, the result of GSIB GET 2019 will be released by 3rd week of June 2019.
- The result will be uploaded online on the university website.
- The applicants must visit the website to find out the result.
- There is no provision for individual notification.
- After the result is announced, the candidates are called for Group Discussion and interview round.
- The candidate selected in the GD and PI round will further be selected for final admission.
- Industry experience will be preferred during the selection procedure.
Note: For PGDBA, the applicant will be selected either on the basis of GSIB GET 2019 or on the basis of their score attained in CAT 2019/ XAT 2019/ MAT 2019/ GMAT 2019/ CMAT2019.