Not Announced | Official Website
It is conducted every year by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for admission in various courses of engineering.
The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by HITS.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about HITSEEE Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
HITSEEE 2020 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding HITSEEE 2020. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
HITSEEE 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to HITSEEE 2020
|Start date of application form submission||December 2019|
|Last date of form submission||April 2020|
|Exam date for Chennai centres||April 2020 -May 2020|
|Exam date for outside Chennai centres||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
HITSEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for HITSEEE 2020:
Eligibility criteria for B. Tech.-
- Candidates must have passed class 12th examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Improvement marks will not be considered.
- Aggregate marks of 50% are required in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech. Biotech must have an aggregate of 50% in PCM or PCB.
- A minimum of 50% is required for candidates applying through a vocational stream, in the related subjects and vocational subjects(theory and practical.)
Eligibility criteria for B. Arch.-
- Candidates must have mathematics as one of the subjects in class 12th, with an overall percentage of 50.
- Candidates with IB diploma after class 10th are also eligible.
- Candidates with a three-year diploma with 50% aggregate marks, along with Mathematics as a subject, are also eligible.
- Appearing in NATA is also required for the candidates.
- Candidates must be 19 years or less on 30th April 2020.
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Following are the details related to the exam pattern for HITSEEE 2020:
- Exam Mode: The HITSEEE 2020 exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions: 120 question
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) will be asked.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium will be in English.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours
HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
In this sectiom, the candidates will find the details related to the HITSEEE 2020 application form:
The candidate must go through the information brochure thoroughly before filling the application form of HITSEEE 2020.
It will have all the detail regarding how to apply, application fee & payment mode. Following are the details about HITSEEE 2020 application form:
- There is a prescribed format for the application form of HITSEEE 2020. Candidates must follow the format.
- Candidates have to send the application form by registered post with the acknowledgement.
- The prescribed application form also has an envelope. Candidates should put the form in that only.
- Fill all the details very carefully. Ensure that the information filled is true to the greatest of your knowledge.
- Candidates also have to submit a recent photograph. The photograph should have a white background, along with the name of the candidate and the date of taking of photograph printed on it.
- Note that, examination centres, if opted, cannot be changed. It is advised that the candidates fill the examination centres carefully in order to avoid any future discrepancies.
HITSEEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus for HITSEEE 2020 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical and Electronics.
Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Oxygen Nitrogen, Polymers and Bio molecules.
Algebra, Matrics, Vectors and Reasoning, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry, Probability, and Trigonometry.
Diversity and Structural Organisation, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology, Biotechnology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment.
Exams You Might Like
HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
Here are the details about the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science EngineeringEntrance Exam 2020 admit card:
The Hindustan University is responsible for the release of the admit cards of HITSEEE 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card, once released, from the official site of Hindustan University.
- Click the notification in order to download the admit card.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates must provide their application number and date of birth when prompted.
- Click Login and download the admit card.
- Take a print out and preserve the admit card until the time of counselling.
HITSEEE 2020 Result
The details for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science EngineeringEntrance Exam 2020 result has been provided in this section:
- The results of HITSEEE 2020 will be published on Hindustan University’s official website.
- The availability of result is only online.
- Admissions are strictly based on merit.
HITSEEE 2020 Counseling
Here, we will provide the details related to the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science EngineeringEntrance Exam 2020 counselling:
Note: Passing HITSEEE 2020 does not guarantee a seat in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science.
Documents required at the time of counselling are:
- Admit Card
- Class 10th certificate(as a Date of birth proof)
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- 2 passport size photograph
HITSEEE 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding HITSEEE 2020, please comment below.