Not Announced | Official Website
Horticulture University conducts HORTICET that is Horticulture Common Entrance Test. This test is also known as the Pre-agriculture exam.
HORTICET is conducted every year by the Horticulture/agriculture University. This entrance test is conducted for the admission of candidates in agriculture courses.
On qualifying Horticulture Common Entrance Test (HORTICET) the candidate gets admission in Undergraduate courses like Bachelor of Science, B.Sc honors programme. The aspirant looking ahead to appear in the Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 must scroll down to read the full article.
We have mentioned all the necessary information related to Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019, below.
The information comprises Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, and Result.
HORTICET 2019 Important Date
The candidates applying for the HORTICET 2019 must go through the date sheet mentioned below:
|Application Form for HORTICET 2019 Open||May 2nd week 2019|
|Application Form for HORTICET 2019 Close||July 1st week 2019|
|Admit Card for HORTICET 2019 Release Date||July 4th week 2019|
|HORTICET 2019 Date of Exam||August 1st week 2019|
|Result Announcement of HORTICET 2019||August 4th week 2019|
HORTICET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding HORTICET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
HORTICET 2019 Application Form
The candidates, who wish to take admission in Horticulture University in the year 2019, must appear and qualify the HORTICET 2019.
- For this, the aspirants must fill the application form.
- The form is to be filled in May 2019.
- The last date to fill the Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 is in July 2019.
- The mode of application in Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 is offline.
- There is no scope of filling the form online.
- The form of Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 is available online.
- The candidate has to download the form from the website and then take a print out.
- The form is to be filled with either black or blue ballpoint pen.
- The form has to be neat and correctly filled.
- In case of wrong information provided, the form will be rejected by the Horticulture University.
- After filling the form the candidate has to send it to the Horticulture University along with the documents and Registration fees.
HORTICET 2019 Application Form Fee
|General and OBC||Rs.500/-|
|Schedule Cast, Schedule Tribe, and Physically Disabled||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment
- The registration Fee of HORTICET 2019 has to be paid through Demand Draft
- The DD has to be in favour of Horticulture University, Administration Office, Post Box Number #7, Venkataramannagudem-534 101, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
Note: The candidate must read the application form carefully before filling the form.
HORTICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who wish to appear in the HORTICET 2019 must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
The eligibility criteria of Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019 are mentioned below:
- The aspirant must be an Indian
- The aspirant must hold the certificate of 2-year diploma in horticulture.
- The diploma certificate must be of Horticulture University, Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years.
- The candidate must not exceed the age limit of 22 years
- The age relaxation is given to the candidate of reserved category.
- For SC/ST candidate the age limit is 26 years
- Those who are physically challenged candidate, the maximum age limit is 28 years.
HORTICET 2019 Syllabus
The HORTICET 2019 Syllabus is similar to that studied by the aspirant in the 2-year Diploma course in Horticulture course at Horticulture University.
The candidate can prepare for the exam by referring to some of the books.
These books are:
|Name of Books||Author’s Name|
|Multiple Choice Questions in Horticulture||Bharat Singh Hada|
|Objective Horticulture||Anil Verma|
|Question Bank Horticulture||Gupta S.N.|
|Basic Horticulture||Jitendra Singh|
|Handbook of Horticulture||Chadha KL|
|Horticulture at a Glance||DRam and B B Singh|
|Glaustas Horticulture||P Muthukumar|
HORTICET 2019 Result
In this section, we will talk about the HORTICET 2019 Result:
- The result of HORTICET 2019 will be announced in August 2019.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of the Horticulture University.
- The authority will upload the mark sheet along with the rank attained by each candidate.
- Students can check their result by visiting the website http://www.drysrhu.edu.in/
- The students must download their Mark sheet from the website for further use.
- In case if two candidates get the same marks, the one with greater OGPA in Diploma will be preferred.
- If the two have attained the same marks in Diploma too, the candidate elder in age will be given preference.
- Cut off for General and OBC is 25% of the total marks.
- For SC/ST & PwD there is no cut off available.
These are the essential points that you must know if you are going to appear in Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019.
We hope that this post will be helpful for those going to appear in the Horticulture Common Entrance Test 2019.
Please share your feedback in the comment section below.
HORTICET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding HORTICET 2019, please comment below.