Not Announced | Official Website
The HPCET 2019 stands for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test.
It is organised by the University of Himachal Pradesh.
The university is a State government university.
It offers both short term and long term courses.
These courses include:
- M.Pharmacy In Ayurveda
After qualifying HPCET 2019, one can get admission in engineering and medical colleges of the Himachal Pradesh.
The Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 is a state level entrance test and is valid throughout Himachal Pradesh
One can get admission in both government and private institution after qualifying HPCET 2019.
So, the aspirants looking forward to appearing in Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 must read the full article. It is all about HPCET 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus and Results. Scroll down to read the full article.
HPCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding HPCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
HPCET 2019 Important Dates
All the important events related to HPCET 2019 is given below:
The candidates who wish to appear in the exam must follow this date sheet.
|Online application procedure begins||2nd week of March 2019|
|Online application procedure closes||4th week of April 2019|
|Admit card release date||1st week of May 2019|
|date of examination||2nd week of May 2019|
|result release date||4th week if May 2019|
|date of counselling||1st week of June 2019|
HPCET 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will provide details about HPCET 2019 application procedure:
- The HPCET 2019 Registration begins in the month of March.
- The candidates can apply online to register on HPCET 2019.
- The application is available on the official website of the HPCET 2019.
- The procedure of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 registration is mentioned below.
Candidates who wish to apply can follow these steps to fill the form:
- One can click on the link alongside to register: http://www.himtu.ac.in
- Now click on the application tab.
- Thereafter click on online application form.
- Click on the link according to your choice and eligibility.
- Read the complete guideline carefully.
- Click on the register tab.
- Now, enter your username
- Enter the password
Enter the following:
- Your name
- Username of your choice
- Confirm by re-entering the same
- Date of Birth (DD MM YYYY)
- Enter a valid email address.
- Enter your valid mobile number
- Click on create the account.
- You will receive a login ID Password.
- Log in using this ID and Password
- Fill in the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the form.
- Click on submit.
- Now pay the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 registration fee.
- You are done.
HPCET 2019 Registration Fee
The HPCET 2019 registration fee is given below:
|Cast Category||Undergraduate Course||Post Graduate Course|
|General||INR 1550/-||INR 1550/-|
|ST, SC or BPL||INR 1400/-||INR 1400/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online:-|
HPCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of HPCET 2019 is mentioned below:
The syllabus for a different programme is different.
A gist of the syllabus is mentioned below for your reference:
Permutation and Combination
Sequence and Series
Set, Relations and Functions
|Physics||Laws of Motion|
Energy and Power
Theory of Gases
Chemistry of Everyday life
Refined and Depiction of Organic Compound
Chemistry in everyday life
Practical chemistry related principles
Nitrogen-rich organic compound
HPCET 2019 Result
In this section, we will provide details related to HPCET 2019 result:
- The HPCET 2019 result will be declared in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be published on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- To check the result, follow the steps given below:
- Browse through the link given alongside http://www.himtu.ac.in/
- Now click on the admission tab.
- Thereafter click on the Result of Entrance Test.
- The result can be check by entering the roll number or Name
- The scorecard will be available.
- Candidates must download and keep a printout copy of the rank card.
HPCET 2019 Counselling
In this section, the details related to HPCET 2019 counselling has been provided:
- The qualified candidates will be called for counselling.
- The candidates must reach the counselling venue on time.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates in counselling.
- The candidate must carry all the necessary documents in the counselling.
HPCET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding HPCET 2019, please comment below.