IBAB is the abbreviation for Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology has organized entrance exams for PG (Post graduation) courses, mainly for M.Sc. Candidates can admission in IBAB only on merit basis.
Candidates should remain prepared because seats are limited and competition is high.
Admission Forms of IBAB (Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology) will be released in May 2018
like every year.
Information regarding important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, application form, etc. are mentioned below in this article. Candidates are requested to check the details wisely.
IBAB 2018 Important Dates
Important dates regarding IBAB 2018 are mentioned below in the table. Candidates are requested to go through the dates thoroughly:
|Application form||May 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Interview||1st week of June 2018 to 1st June 2018; 2nd week of June 2018 to 2nd week of June 2018 and 3rd week of June to 4th week of June 2018|
|Joining Date||3rd week of July 2018|
IBAB 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Different courses have different eligibility criteria.
Points are mentioned below, candidates can check the eligibility criteria which is very important for the examination purpose:
There is no age limit in the M.Sc. course of IBAB.
Applicants should have completed their bachelor’s degree with any science subject.
Candidates need to obtain 50% in their bachelor’s degree.
IBAB 2018 Exams pattern
|Maths and General Aptitude||35|
A total number of questions will be 115.
Maximum time provided to the candidates will be 105 minutes.
There will be no negative marking in this exam.
The question paper will be the objective type that is MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) types.
IBAB 2018 Application Form
- The application will be available for the month of May and the Last Date for Submission of Application Form is 3rd week of May.
- When applying application online candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Candidates can pay application form fees by via online modes like debit/ credit card or net banking.
Guidelines to Fill up the Application
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick in the boxes provided.
- Write name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Candidates should fill in their name as it appears on their degree certificate and avoids abbreviations.
- Write clearly the valid e-mail IDs that you use most often. This is critical to get the login and password to write the online test.
- Only photocopies of mark-sheets starting from 10th standard onwards up to the highest degree obtained are to be enclosed along with the application along with proof of the date of birth.
- Do not send original mark sheets or certificates or any other document.
- Additional supporting document (photocopy only) is to be submitted by NRI/foreign candidates for proof of NRI/foreign status.
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the application form online. They should follow it up by immediately sending the DD for an application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier.
- Applicants who cannot apply online can apply by downloading the application form. Other requirements are as above.
For students from India: 500/-
For NRI/Foreign students: 1000/-
The application fee is non-refundable.
IBAB 2018 MSc Syllabus
The final exam will be as follows as:
|MATHS & GENERAL APTITUDE||35|
IBAB 2018 MSc Admit cards
All candidates can download there admit cards from the official website of the exam.
Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
Candidates can follow the given simple steps to download admit card/hall ticket:
- Visit the official link
- Log in by entering your Email ID, DOB & Roll No. or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, admit card displays on the screen.
- Download and take the printouts of admit card for further references.
IBAB 2018 Result
Results of the IBAB will be declared on the official website of IBAB.
Results will be available to the candidates only in an online mode.
The result will not be personally sent by any authority to candidates.
The candidate has to keep printed copies of IBAB result for admission process.