ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the authorized body which organizes IBSAT every year. It is a University level entrance examination which is organized for granting admission in various PG level management courses including MBA/PGPM courses offered under several ICFAI business schools. Once selected, the candidate will get admission in its 7 campuses in Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Dehradun. Most likely, the IBSAT 2019 exam will be held in the month of December 2018 and the applications for the same will available from July 2018.
In this section, you will get the updates for ICFAI 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
IBSAT 2019 Exam Dates/Event
Here you will find all the important details related to IBSAT 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Application form availability||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of December 2018|
|Slot booking commencement||1st week of July 2018|
|Admit Card download||After the slot booking|
|Examination date||4th week of December 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of January 2019|
|Selection Process||2nd week of January 2019|
IBSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the IBSAT exam need to have passed the graduation in any of the disciples with English medium from any of the recognized university with minimum 50% Marks which is established by Indian law.
- Those who failed in having English medium graduation level need to submit the scores of TOEFL/IELTS/NELT.
- The candidates must have done with the 15 years (10+2+3 pattern) of the regular education.
- The candidates who have done with part-time or correspondence are not eligible for the examination
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year exam can apply for IBSAT examination as well
IBSAT 2019 Exam pattern
In this section, candidates will find the IBSAT 2019 exam pattern:
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT) mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective type test|
|Number of Questions||120 questions|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Marking scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No provision of negative marking|
IBSAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for IBSAT 2019 will be provided by the conducting body on its website. Candidates should check the syllabus thoroughly and study accordingly to score better rank in the exam. The syllabus will cover the following topics and subjects: Data Adequacy, Data Interpretation, Vocabulary, Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques, and Reading Comprehension.
IBSAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about IBSAT 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for IBSAT 2019 through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before starting application filling process
- The application forms will be available on IBSAT 2019 official website and will be notified.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications. T
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs 1800/.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
IBSAT 2019 Admit Card
The IBSAT 2019 will issue the admit card after the slot booking process has been completed, the admit card will be available on the official website, the candidates need to have booked a slot, no admit card will be issued to candidates who didn’t book their slot. The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
IBSAT Result 2019
After the successful commencement of exam, the IBSAT will publish the result on their official website, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website using their application number & date of birth. On the basis of the result, candidates will be shortlisted for further admission process i.e. Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.