Announced | Official Website
ICAI that is the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India is a constitutional body that standardizes the profession of Chartered Accountant.
ICAI conducts an Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Exam that is also known as CA Exam.
This exam is conducted to generate the Chartered Accountants in India.
The institution focuses on the following:
- Standardizes the job of Accountancy
- It focuses on education and examination of CA
- Stipulate the procedure of Auditing
- Create standards of Auditing
- Focuses on educating the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India members about all these procedures.
The Institution of Chartered Accountant of India is authorized to conduct several exams and courses related to Chartered Accountant.
Some of these courses and examinations are:
- Common Proficiency Test CPT
- Integrated Professional Competence Examination IPCE
- Chartered Accountant Final Exam CA
The applicants, who wish to be a part of Institution of Chartered Accountant of India, must read the article below.
We’ve mentioned all the details related to ICAI Exam 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Hall Ticket, Syllabus and Result.
ICAI Exam 2019 Notification
ICAI 2019 Important Dates
The applicants who wish to apply for the ICAI 2019 Exam must scroll down to find all the important dates related to it:
The dates for ICAI 2019 has been announced.
|1. Last date for registration to CPT Course with BOS||30th June 2017|
|2. Commencement of Online filling of CPT Examination Form||4th October 2019 (10:00 A.M. IST)|
|3. Last date & time for Login Creation/New User Registration||01st November 2019 upto 5:30 P.M. (IST)|
|4. Last date & time for submitting the form and making payment without Late Fee through already created Login||25th October 2019 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|5. Last date & time for filling the form and making payment with Late Fee through already created Login||01st November 2019 upto 23:59 P.M. (IST)|
|6. Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||05th November 2019|
|7. Date of CPT Examination||16th December 2019 (Sunday)|
|8. Hosting of Correction Window -I [(without fee) will be available for one week from the date of hosting]||1st Week of November 2019 (for one week) **|
|9. Hosting of Correction Window -II [(with fee) will be available upto 08th December 2019]||4th Week of November 2019 to 08th December 2019. **|
|10. Likely date of declaration of the result (icaiexam.icai.org)||Around mid-January 2019|
ICAI Exam 2019 Application Form
The details regarding, ICAI exam 2019 application form filling has been provided here:
- In order to appear in Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Exam 2019, the candidate must first register himself or herself on the ICAI Official website.
- The registration can be done in the month of January.
- Only the registered candidates can fill the application form of in the ICAI 2019 Exam.
- The ICAI 2019 Exam Application form will be available in the month of April 2019.
- The candidates must fill all the necessary details and submit the form along with the registration fee.
ICAI Exam 2019 Registration Fee
- The application fee paid will be for the candidates appearing in the exam only.
- This fee does not include the course charge.
- The fee can be paid online
- Applicants who want their centre in India only 1000/- Rs.
- Applicants who want their centre in Nepal 1700/- Rs.
- Applicants who want their centre in Muscat/ Dubai/ Doha/ Doha/ Abu Dhabi US $300
Examination Centres in India
The exam will be conducted in following cities:
ICAI Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must fulfil the below-given eligibility criteria in order to appear for ICAI Exam 2019. Have a look:
- There is no age limit for the aspirants
- The aspirant must at least acquire the 10th passing certificate
- The aspirant must be appearing in 12th or must have passed 12th.
- The aspirant must have registered in ICAI.
Note: The aspirants who have passes graduation or post graduation with 55% or above are not eligible for CPT exam of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Exam 2019.
ICAI Exam 2019 Syllabus
The CA CPT Syllabus of ICAI Exam 2019 is given below:
Fundamentals Of Accounting
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting Process
- Depreciation Accounting
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole proprietors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Theoretical Framework
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: Summary of Section 1 to 75 consisting general nature of Contract, consideration, performance and breach of contract and other important things related to it.
- Indian Partnership Act 1932: General Nature of Partnership right, Duty of Partnership, Registration and Dissolution of Firm.
- The Sales of Good Act 1930: Formation of the contract of sale, the condition of warranties, Transfer of ownership and delivery of Goods, the Unpaid seller of Goods and his rights.
- Micro Economics- Introduction and Details
- Indian Economy
- Development of the Indian Economy
- Demand Supply Theory
- Production Cost Theory
- Reform of Indian Economy
- Different Markets and Price Determination
- Money and Banking
- Aspects of Indian Economy
- Ratio & Proportion
- Indices and Logarithm
- Permutation and Combination
- Sequence & Series
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Correction and Regression
- Theoretical Distribution
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Limit and Continuity
- Differentiation and Integration
- Index Number
ICAI Exam 2019 Result
The details about ICAI Result has been mentioned below:
- The ICAI Exam 2019 result will be uploaded on the ICAI official website.
- The results will be declared in the month of July 2019.
- Those who qualify the CA CPT exam can attempt for the next level that is the IPCE.
- Those who qualify IPCE can attempt CA final exam and those who qualify CA final round are declared as Chartered Accountant.
ICAI Exam 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding ICAI 2019, please comment below.