Not Announced | Official Website
It is the 24th exam of AIEEA which is going to be held in the year 2019 by ICAR.
AIEEA is conducted for both, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
NTS ( National Talent Scholarships) are also awarded to many students through this examination.
In this article, you will find all the details regarding ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 – Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India entrance examination for admission (AIEEA) Application Form, Admission Details, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern||Cut off|
Must Buy Preparation Books for ICAR AIEEA
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Important dates
The important dates regarding AIEEA PG 2019 are mentioned below:
|online application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date for online application form||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date for the successful final transaction of fee for online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of the online application (from non-remote areas)||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page of the online application (from remote areas)||1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|AIEEA PG Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date of AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS) for Ph.D. admission||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA PG application form 2019 will be available from 3rd week of April 2019.
- While filling the online application form, candidates should upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression.
- Take the printout of the computer generated confirmation page.
- Enclose the confirmation page along with a copy of bank challan and send it to the given address through speed post.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page will be the last week of April 2019.
- The address is given below, where the hard copy is to be sent:
The Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
- Rs. 600/- for General and OBC.
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST categories.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian from his Nationality.
- Age criteria say that candidate must be 19 years as on 31st August 2018.
- To qualify the examination candidates should score not less than 60% aggregate marks for General and 50% for SC/ST.
- Final year graduation appearing candidates may also apply.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A||150 Questions||600 Marks|
|Section-B||10 Questions||50 Marks|
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Maximum marks will be 650.
- Questions will be the MCQ type i.e. objective type.
- 4 marks will be allotted & for cross-matching question, 5 marks will be given to the candidates.
- 0.2 marks will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
- There will be 2 sections in the examination.
Must Buy Preparation Books for ICAR AIEEA
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Admit Card
- ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 admit card will be uploaded on ICAR website on April 2019.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process
- The copy of admit card must be attested by the principal of college/school last attended or by a gazetted officer.
It is a very important document to carry in the examination hall as it contains the date, time and venue of the examination.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Results
Score and even rank will be mentioned.
- ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 Result will be declared on the second week of May 2019 online on the official website of AIEEA.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Counselling
- The counseling will be held as per the schedule notified by the authority.
- Counseling is only for those candidates who have passed the examination.
- Candidates are required to attend the counseling in person.
- All the qualified candidates have to bring the self-attested as well as the original documents/certificates at the time of counseling.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding ICAR AIEEA PG 2019, please comment below.