It is the 23rd exam of AIEEA which is going to be held in the year 2019 by ICAR.
AIEEA is conducted for both, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
NTS ( National Talent Scholarships) are also awarded to many students through this examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Exam Dates have been released now.
Details regarding the exam pattern, application form, important dates, syllabus, result, admit card, etc. for the undergraduate (UG) Programmes are mentioned below.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Important Dates
Details regarding the important dates for ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 are mentioned below:
|Application Forms||March 2019|
|last date to apply||March 2019|
|Admit card||April 2019|
|Exam date||12 May 2019|
|Exam date announced on||10 January 2019|
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for the candidates to appear in the examination are mentioned below. Candidates are requested to go through the criteria mentioned below:
- Candidate must be an Indian from his Nationality.
- Educational Qualification says that candidate must have passed his class 12 with the subject of science stream such as Physics, Chemistry + one subject from these; Mathematics, Biology and Agriculture.
- Age criteria say that candidate must be 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Those candidates who passed their college with Agriculture may be eligible for admission in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who passed their college with home science candidates would be eligible for admission into limited AUs.
- To qualify the examination candidates should score not less than 50% aggregate marks for General and 40% for SC/ST.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Exam Pattern
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions|
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Maximum marks will be 720.
- Questions will be the MCQ type i.e. objective type.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in two languages namely, English and Hindi.
- Duration of the examination in 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted as a negative marking from every wrong answer.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA UG application form 2019 will be available from 3rd week of April 2019.
- While filling the online application form, candidates should upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression.
- Take the printout of the computer generated confirmation page.
- Enclose the confirmation page along with a copy of bank challan and send it to the given address through speed post.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page will be the last week of April 2019.
- The address is given below, where the hard copy is to be sent:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
- Rs. 500/- for General and OBC.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST categories.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus of ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 depends upon the subjects you have chosen while you were in class 11 and 12 and it is very important that you have done your 11th and 12th with the science stream.
The subjects which must be done are here:
- Physics (20 units)
- Chemistry (35 units)
- Maths (10 units)
- Agriculture (4 units)
- Biology (9 units)
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Admit Card
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 admit card will be uploaded on ICAR website in the 2nd week of May 2019.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process
- The copy of admit card must be attested by the principal of college/school last attended or by a gazetted officer.
- It is a very important document to carry in the examination hall as it contains the date, time and venue of the examination.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Results
- Will be declared on the second week of June 2019 online on the official website of AIEEA.
- Score and even rank will be mentioned.
ICAR AIEEA UG 2019 Counselling
- The counselling will be held as per the schedule notified by the authority.
- Counselling is only for those candidates who have passed the examination.
- Candidates are required to attend the counselling in person.
- All the qualified candidates have to bring the self-attested as well as the original documents/certificates at the time of counselling.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit.