The date of the ICAR AIEEA 2019 exam is already released. The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) conducts an entrance exam, which is known as the All India entrance examination for admission (AIEEA).
AIEEA UG – entrance exam, through which candidates can access the bachelor’s degree in agriculture.
15% of the total seats available in various agricultural universities for bachelor’s degree courses like BSc ag, BTech, B.F.S etc will be filled through AIEEA.
Through the AIEEA PG Examination, receipts will be offered seats in Master’s programs offered by various agricultural universities.
This is an exam at the national level, which is held once a year and scholarships are also awarded to the students who take admissions outside their domicile state.
Get detailed information on the dates of the ICAR AIEEA 2019 exam in this article.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Important Exam Dates
In this section, candidates can find all the important dates related to the ICAR AIEEA 2019 examination
|Starting of AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG online application||3rd week of April 2019|
|The last date for filing an application for AIEEA UG & PG||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date of filling of examination fees||1st week of may 2019|
|last date for receipt of hard copy of the confirmation page for the non-remote areas||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of the confirmation page for the remote areas||1st week of may 2019|
|The issue of Admit card||2nd week of may 2019|
|AIEEA UG exam date||12th may 2019 (10:00 to 12:30)|
|AIEEA PG Exam Date||May 13, 2019 (10:00 – 12:30)|
|Exam ICAR AICE-JRF / SRF (PGS)||May 13, 2019 (from 10:00 to 13:00)|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of June 2019|
|Consultation date||4th week of June 2019|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The complete selection criteria for UG & PG courses are described below:
Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Aadhaar Card –
a. Be sure to have Aadhaar Card, except for Jammu and Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya.
b. Candidates who do not have Aadhaar Card are instructed to apply for it.
c. Those who applied for it and have not yet received can enter the 16-digit number indicated on the registration pass.
AIEEA UG Courses:
Age criteria – The candidate’s age should be 16 years as of August 31, 2019.
- Qualification Exam: Candidates must pass 10 + 2 or an equivalent examination with an acknowledged board.
- Subjects: Physics, chemistry and any subject from biology/home science/mathematics/agriculture are subjects that have a qualification exam.
Those who studied 10 + 2 in agriculture (except physics and chemistry) are eligible for admission to several ACS in the state of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- For stream-A: it is necessary to pass 10 + 2 with subjects of physics, chemistry and biology/agriculture /home science.
- For stream-B: It is necessary to have 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Candidates who have home science in 10 + 2, also have the right to enter a limited AU.
- Minimum Marks: General / OBC / UPS category candidates must have 50% aggregate marks and 40% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PC categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply
AIEEA PG Courses:
- Age Criteria – The maximum age should be 19 years, as of August 31, 2019 (should be born after September 1, 2000).
At the minimum age, there is no age-related relaxation.
- Qualification Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate fields according to the pattern 10 + 2 + 5 (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), 10 + 2 + 4 and 10 + 6.
Those who passed a bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 can apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal.
Candidates for M.V.Sc must complete B.V.Sc & A.H with internship before the date of admission to the designated institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must provide a minimum of 60% and 50% for SC / ST / PC categories.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Exam Pattern
For AIEEA UG 2019:
- Exam Mode- The entrance exam will be held offline.
- The number of questions – A total of 180 questions with a maximum of 720 points will be there in the test.
- Type of Questions – All questions will be of an objective type.
- Language – The paper will be in Hindi, as well as in English.
- Exam Duration – The candidates must complete the exam in 2hours 30 mins.
- Scheme of Marking – each correct answer will earn 4 points.
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted from the total score in case of an incorrect answer.
|Total – 180 questions 720 Marks|
For AIEEA PG 2019:
- Exam Mode – The entrance exam will be held offline.
- Sections – The exam will have two sections, that is, section-A and section-B.
- The Number of Questions – Total 160 abstracts with a maximum of 650 points. Section-A will contain 150 questions, and the remaining 10 question will be transmitted by Section-B.
- Type of Questions – The exam will have one questionnaire for each of the 20 main thematic groups, consisting of 150 questions as MCQ, as well as 10 questions as cross-matching.
- Duration of the Exam – The candidate must complete the exam in 3hours.
- Scheme of Making – for questions of type MCQ, 4 marks will be allocated and for the question of cross-matching candidates will be assigned 5 points.
- Negative Marking – for each wrong question such as MCQ, one character will be subtracted. For each incorrectly agreed cross-matching, 0.2 points will be deducted from the total score in the case of an incorrect response marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A||150 Questions||600 Marks|
|Section-B||10 Questions||50 Marks|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application Form
- The application of ICAR AIEEA 2019 will be available from the 3rd week of April 2019.
- When completing the online application form applicants must download a scanned copy of the signature, photo and thumb (his right hand).
- Candidates are not required to provide any marks/certificates along with the application.
- After completing the online application, the candidate must print a page generated by the computer.
- Attach a confirmation page along with a copy of the applicant bank challan(duly stamped by the bank) and send it to the specified address via registered / high-speed mail.
The last date of receipt of a hard copy of the page generated by the computer will be the last week of April 2019.
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS|
SC/ST and PC
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS|
SC/ST and PC
| Rs. 600/-|
The applicant can fill their fees through credit/debit card, using net banking of Canara Bank.Applicants can also fill the fees through NEFT/bank challan of state bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for UG (AIEEA UG 2019) Programmes:
For Physics –
Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, the laws of motion, work, energy and force, gravity, particle and solid particle motion, bulk properties, thermodynamics, ideal gas behavior and kinetic theory, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, electromagnetic waves, optics, the dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices and communication systems.
For Chemistry –
Some basic concepts of chemistry, solid, solutions, atomic structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter-gases and liquids, thermodynamics, equilibrium, oxidation-reduction reactions, hydrogen, s-block elements (Alkaline and alkaline earth metals)-elements of group 1 and group2, preparation and properties of some important compounds, some elements of the p-block general introduction to the elements of the p-block elements of group 13, elements of group 14. Organic chi Some basic principles and methods, hydrocarbons-hydrocarbon classification, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, general principles and processes of element isolation, p-block elements-elements of group 15, elements of group 16, elements of group 17, elements of group 18, d and f Block elements, coordination compounds, haloalkanes and haloarenes, alcohols, phenols and ethers, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, organic compounds containing N-nitrogen, biomolecules, polymers, environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life.
For Biology (Botany and Zoology) –
The living world, the unit of life, the diversity of life, organisms and the environment, multicellularity: structure and function – the life of plants, multicellularity – the structure and life activity of man, the continuity of life, the origin and evolution of life and the application of biology.
For Mathematics –
Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors and 3D Geometry, Linear Programming, Mathematical Justification, Statistics and Probability. Statistics and Dynamics.
For Agriculture –
Agrometeorology, genetics and plant breeding, biochemistry and microbiology, livestock, plant growing and horticulture.
Syllabus for PG Programmes:
For Agri-Bussiness Management –
Agri-Business Management (MBA) and Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation (M.Sc.).
For Animal Science –
Animal Husbandry/Dairy Sci, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Vety./Animal Physiology, Livestock Production Management, Livestock Products Technology, Poultry Science, Vety.& Animal Husbandry Extension, Livestock/ Veterinary / Animal Husbandry Economics and Bio-Statistics.
For Agricultural Engineering and Technology –
Soil & Water Conservation Engg./Soil & Water Engg., Irrigation Drainage Engg,/Irrigation Water Mgmt.Engg., Post Harvest Technology / Processing and FoodEngg., Farm Machinery and Power Engg. And Renewable Energy Engg.
For Horticulture –
Horticulture, Vegetable Crops or Sci. / Olericulture,8.3: Pomology/ Fruit Sci, Fruit Sci. and Horticulture Technology, Post-Harvest Technology of Horticultural Crops, Floriculture & Landscaping Architecture, Plantation Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Crops.
For Physical Science –
Agricultural / Agro. Meteorology, Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil Conservation and Water Management/ SWC / Irrigation and Water Management, Agricultural Physics, Agricultural Chemicals and Environmental Science.
For Plant Sciences –
Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Pathology, Agricultural Microbiology/Microbiology, Seed Science & Technology and Plant Genetic Resources.
For Plant Biotechnology –
Plant Biochemistry/ Bio. Chem., Plant Biotechnology & Molecular Biology/Biotechnology and Plant / Crop Physiology.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admit Card
- The ICAR AIEEA 2019 admit cards will be posted on the ICAR website in the second week of May 2019.
- The copy of the admit card must be attested by the head of the college/school who passed the last visit or by a gazetted officer.
- It is necessary that the candidates attest photo, signature, and also put a thumb impression on the candidate’s admit card to appear in the examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Result
- The result of ICAR AIEEA 2019 will be published on the official website.
- The result must be checked by the candidates from the personal login account.
- It is expected that the result will be announced in the second week of June 2019.
- The result will be published in terms of the general rank and category rank received by the candidate.
ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2019
- Candidates who will be declared qualified will be eligible to participate in ICAR counselling.
- The consultation will be conducted in accordance with the schedule notified by the authority
- Candidates must personally attend the consultations.
- All qualified candidates must bring self-attested, as well as original documents/certificates for the exam.