The Institute of Cost Accountants of India which is previously known as The ICWAI is an exam which is recognised by the Indian government, and registered under the Companies Act.
In 1959, the institute was set up with an objective of promoting and regulating Cost Accountancy profession in India. In this section, you will get the updates for ICWAI Exam 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
ICWAI Exam 2019 Eligibility
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the ICWAI Exam, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The candidate should have appeared for and cleared 10+2 from a recognized board which is recognized by Indian Law.
- The candidate should have cleared the National Diploma in Commerce Examination
- Candidates who are waiting for results are also eligible
ICWAI Exam Dates 2019
Here you will find all the important details related to ICWAI 2019, the official dates has not been released by the university.
Students who are willing to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
ICWAI Exam Pattern 2019
In this section, candidates will find the ICWAI 2019 exam pattern:
- ICWAI Foundation Course will consist of 4 papers.
- ICWAI Intermediate Course will consist of two groups (Group 1 and Group 2) which inclusive of 4 papers each (Papers 5-8) and (Papers 9-12)
- ICWAI Final Course will consist of two groups (Group 3 and Group 4) which inclusive of 4 papers each (Papers 13-16) and (Papers 17-20).
- There will be a total of 120 questions.
- 1 marks will be allocated for every right response.
- The question will be based on MCQ.
- There will no negative marking.
ICWAI Exam Application Form 2019
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about ICWAI 2019 Application Form:
- Applicants willing to appear for the exam must ensure that they fill in the application form completely and correctly.
- Incomplete forms will be available in the system for 30 days from the date of application release.
- Candidates failing to fill the form within 30 days must note that the form will be automatically deleted from the system database.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1200 for the foundation.
- Candidates can choose to pay the fee online or by Demand Draft.
- The registration dates have not been yet declared by the authority officials.
ICWAI Exam Admit Card 2019
The authority will issue the admit card on the official website. Candidate needs to enter Current Registration Number, and press the option of ‘Print Admit Card’. The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, signature, photograph, date & time, instructions related to examinations, space for invigilator signature.
ICWAI Exam Result 2019
After the successful commencement of the examination, the authority will publish the result online. The results are declared in different slots, and test-takers can check the same according to the test slot for which they had appeared.