Not Announced | Official Website
ICSI that is the Institute of Company Secretaries of India is responsible for generating Company Sectaries in India.
It is the constitutional body of India that responsible for the exam of Company Sectaries and other legal issues in generating a company secretary.
The Company Secretary exam consists of 3 levels that are:
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
Those who qualify all the three level have to undergo training of either 4 months or 6 months.
After the completion of this training, the aspirant is declared as a Company Secretary.
All the candidates looking forward to being a part of ICSI Exam 2019 should the article below.
We have mentioned all the important information related to Application, Date, Result and Syllabus of ICSI Exam 2019.
ICSI Exam 2019 Notification
University has not released the official dates for ICSI Exam 2019.
ICSI Exam 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates related to ICSI Exam 2019 are mentioned below.
Date of Occurring
|CS Foundation Exam Result||February 2019|
|CS Executive and Professional Result||December 2019|
|Marks Verification Foundation Programme||February 2019 to March 2019|
|Marks Verification Executive and Professional Programme||February 2019 to March 2019|
|Registration for Executive Programme||August 2018|
|Exam for Executive Programme||June 2019|
|Registration for Foundation Programme||September 2018|
|Exam for Foundation Programme||June 2019|
|Registration for Executive Programme Single module||November 2018|
|Exam for Executive Programme Single module||June 2019|
|Registration for Executive Programme Both module||February 2019|
|Exam for Executive Programme Both module||December 2019|
|Registration for Foundation Programme||March 2019|
|Exam for Foundation Programme||December 2019|
|Registration for Executive Programme Single module||May 2019|
|Exam for Executive Programme Single module||December 2019|
ICSI 2019 Application Form
In this section, we talk about the procedure to apply for the ICSI 2019 application form:
- The candidate must register himself or herself on the official website of the ICSI.
- After the registration is done one gets an auto-generated I.D and password on email/mobile number.
- Log in using that I.D and password.
- Now you are eligible to fill the ICSI Exam 2019 form whenever it releases.
- After filling the form one must check and re-check before final submission.
- One must attach the necessary documents to the form after filling it.
- The dates of registration for ICSI Exam 2019 are different for the different level.
- One must check the date before registering.
ICSI Exam 2019 Registration Fees
|ST or SC||900/- INR||4500 (Commerce Background) 5000/- INR (Non-Commerce Background)||6000|
|Physically Disabled||1500/- INR||2000/- INR||Only Registration Fee|
ICSI Exam 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for ICSI Exam 2019 is different for different courses.
A brief idea is mentioned below.
For detailed syllabus, one must visit the official website of ICSI.
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- Business management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamental Accounting and Auditing
- Company Law
- Cost Management and Cost Accounting
- Economics and Commercial Law
- Tax law and Practices
- Company Account and Auditing Practices
- Capital Market and Securities
- Industrial Labour and General Law
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and System Audit
- Financial Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advance Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting Appearance and Pleading
- Banking law and practice
- Capital Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights law and Practice
ICSI Exam 2019 Result
Here, the details about the ICSI 2019 exam result have been listed:
- The result of the ICSI Exam 2019 will release within one month of the completion of the exam.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- There is no provision of sending a hard copy of the printed result to any candidate.
- The result along with the scorecard is uploaded to the website.
- The candidate must download and take a print out copy of the scorecard.
- This will help the candidate in applying to the next level of ICSI Exam.
ICSI Exam 2019 Qualifying Marks
- If the candidate scores 40% marks in each subject and 50% of the total marks, he or she is declared qualified.
- The candidate ones registered will be valid for 5 years.
- Those candidates who exceed the time period of 5 years will have to renew their registration by paying the registration fee.
- The candidate ones registered will be bound to clear all the three levels within the period of 5 years.
- If not, the candidate will have to renew his or her registration.
ICSI Exam 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding ICSI 2019, please comment below.