Announced | Official Website
ICSI Exam is Institute of Company Secretaries of India Exam, which is responsible for generating Company Sectaries in India.
It is the constitutional body of India that responsible for the exam of Company Sectaries and other legal issues in generating a company secretary.
The Company Secretary exam consists of 3 levels that are:
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
Those who qualify all the three level have to undergo training of either 4 months or 6 months.
After the completion of this training, the aspirant is declared as a Company Secretary.
In this article, students will find every important detail regarding AGRICET – Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2019, Application Form, Admit Card, Important Exam Dates, Result, Syllabus, Counselling.
ICSI Exam 2019 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||ICSI Exam 2019-2020|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
|Level of Exam||National Level Exam|
|Frequency of Exam||twice a year|
|Mode of Exam||Online and offline|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Purpose of Exam||Training and Certifying Company Secretaries in India|
|No. of Test Cities||58 cities in India|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||0120-6204999, 3314111|
ICSI Exam 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates related to ICSI Exam 2019 are mentioned below.
Foundation Programme Exam Dates June 2019:
|Date of Examination||Foundation Programme (Subjects)||Exam Timing|
|June 8, 2019||Business Environment and Law (Paper 1)||Batch No. 1||9:30 am to 11 am|
|Batch No. 2||12 noon to 1:30 pm|
|Business Management, Ethics and Entrepreneurship (Paper 2)||Batch No. 3||2:30 pm to 4:00pm|
|Batch No. 4||5:00 pm to 6:30 pm|
|June 9, 2019||Business Economics (Paper 3)||Batch No. 1||9:30 am to 11 am|
|Batch No. 2||12 noon to 1:30 pm|
|Fundamentals of Accounting & Auditing (Paper 4)||Batch No. 3||2:30 pm to 4:00pm|
|Batch No. 4||5:00 pm to 6:30 pm|
Executive Programme Exam Dates June 2019:
|Date of Examination||Executive Programme (Old Syllabus)||Executive Programme (New Syllabus)|
|June 1, 2019||Cost and Management Accounting (Module-I)* OMR Based||Jurisprudence, Interpretation and General Laws (Module-I)|
|June 2, 2019||Tax Laws and Practice(Module-I)* OMR Based||Company Law(Module-I)|
|June 3, 2019||Industrial, Labour and General Laws (Module-II)* OMR Based||Setting up of Business Entities and Closure (Module-I)|
|June 4, 2019||Company Law (Module-I)||Tax Laws (Module-I)|
|June 6, 2019||Economic and Commercial Laws (Module-I)||Corporate and ManagementAccounting (Module-II)|
|June 7, 2019||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices (Module-II)||Securities Laws and Capital Markets (Module-II)|
|June 8, 2019||Capital Markets and Securities Laws (Module-II)||Economic, Business and Commercial Laws (Module-II)|
|June 9, 2019||No Exam||Financial and Strategic Management (Module-II)|
Professional Programme Exam Dates June 2019:
|Date of Examination||Professional Programme (Old Syllabus)||Professional Programme (New Syllabus)|
|June 1, 2019||Advanced Company Law and Practice (Module – I)||Governance, Risk Management, Compliances and Ethics (Module – I)|
|June 2, 2019||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence (Module – I)||Advanced Tax Laws (Module – I)|
|June 3, 2019||Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency (Module – I)||Drafting, Pleadings and Appearances(Module – I)|
|June 4, 2019||Information Technology and Systems Audit (Module – II)||Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence(Module – II)|
|June 6, 2019||Financial, Treasury and Forex Management (Module – II)||Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency, Liquidation and Winding – up (Module – II)|
|June 7, 2019||Ethics, Governance and Sustainability (Module – II)||Resolution of Corporate Disputes, Non–Compliances and Remedies (Module – II)|
|June 8, 2019||Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module – III)||Corporate Funding and Listing in Stock Exchanges (Module – III)|
|June 9, 2019||Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings (Module – III)||Multidisciplinary Case Studies (Module – III)|
|June 10, 2019||Electives (Module – III):||Electives (Module – III):|
ICSI 2019 Application Form
In this section, we talk about the procedure to apply for the ICSI 2019 application form:
- The candidate must register himself or herself on the official website of the ICSI.
- After the registration is done one gets an auto-generated I.D and password on email/mobile number.
- Log in using that I.D and password.
- Now you are eligible to fill the ICSI Exam 2019 form whenever it releases.
- After filling the form one must check and re-check before final submission.
- One must attach the necessary documents to the form after filling it.
- The dates of registration for ICSI Exam 2019 are different for the different level.
- One must check the date before registering.
ICSI Exam 2019 Registration Fees
|ST or SC||900/- INR||4500 (Commerce Background) 5000/- INR (Non-Commerce Background)||6000|
|Physically Disabled||1500/- INR||2000/- INR||Only Registration Fee|
ICSI Exam 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for ICSI Exam 2019 is different for different courses.
A brief idea is mentioned below.
For detailed syllabus, one must visit the official website of ICSI.
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- Business management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamental Accounting and Auditing
- Company Law
- Cost Management and Cost Accounting
- Economics and Commercial Law
- Tax law and Practices
- Company Account and Auditing Practices
- Capital Market and Securities
- Industrial Labour and General Law
- Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
- Information Technology and System Audit
- Financial Treasury and Forex Management
- Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- Advance Tax Laws and Practice
- Drafting Appearance and Pleading
- Banking law and practice
- Capital Commodity and Money Market
- Insurance Law and Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights law and Practice
Exams You Might Like
ICSI Exam 2019 Result
Here, the details about the ICSI 2019 exam result have been listed:
- The result of the ICSI Exam 2019 will release within one month of the completion of the exam.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- There is no provision of sending a hard copy of the printed result to any candidate.
- The result along with the scorecard is uploaded to the website.
- The candidate must download and take a print out copy of the scorecard.
- This will help the candidate in applying to the next level of ICSI Exam.
ICSI Exam 2019 Qualifying Marks
- If the candidate scores 40% marks in each subject and 50% of the total marks, he or she is declared qualified.
- The candidate ones registered will be valid for 5 years.
- Those candidates who exceed the time period of 5 years will have to renew their registration by paying the registration fee.
- The candidate ones registered will be bound to clear all the three levels within the period of 5 years.
- If not, the candidate will have to renew his or her registration.
The admit card of the exam shall be uploaded on the website of the Institute www.icsi.edu not less than 15 days before the date of commencement of the examination.
For June 2019 exams the admit cards will be uploaded on the ICSI website.
Candidates who have registered for Foundation, Executive and Professional level exams to be held from June 1 to 10, 2019, must download their admit cards from the official website as hard copy of the same will not be issued.
The candidates can download their admit cards by using their login credentials.
How to download ICSI Exam June 2019 admit card:
- Log on to the official website of ICSI
- Open the login tab
- Enter login credentials and click enter
- Choose admit card from the drop down
- Click on download
Each ICSI Exam June 2019 admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s enrollment number
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Address of the exam centre
The admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall.
In case any candidate faces issue with downloading the admit card, he/she must contact the authorities.
In case of any discrepancy in the information printed on the admit card, the candidate must get it rectified by the authorities and obtain a duplicate copy of the same.
The candidates must carry their admit cards to the examination centre as in its absence, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
ICSI Exam 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding ICSI 2019, please comment below.