IGKV CET is a common entrance test conducted by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV).
It provides admissions to the qualifying candidates in Bachelor Degree courses such as Bachelor of Science (Agriculture), Bachelor of Science(Horticulture) Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering). The test is conducted to fill the vacant seats of undergraduate courses.
This exam is conducted every year by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya this year it is conducted in between June and July, Interested candidates can apply.
In this section, you will find all the related information such as IGKV CET 2020 online application form dates, syllabus, important dates, eligibility criteria, results, and counseling.
IGKV CET 2020 Important Exam Dates
The online application will be available from 2nd Week of may 2020, candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
Candidates should fill the application form before the last date of the application ends.
|The online application will be available
|2nd Week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd Week of June 2020|
|Date of examination||2nd week of June 2020|
|Declaration of result||4th Week of June 2020|
|Counselling||1st July 2020|
|Registration date||August 1st week 2020|
IGKV CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates should meet the following criteria to apply.
The candidates should be a citizen of India.
|For UG Courses||Should complete 12th class with PCM /PCB/ PCMB as compulsory subjects or its equivalent from recognized board.|
IGKV CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Following is the information related to IGKV CET 2020:
No syllabus is officially declared
- Eligible candidates are advised to read 10 years question papers
- Books of their class 11th and 12th
- Paper will be conducted in both Hindi and English
- The question paper will be MCQ type
IGKV CET 2020 Syllabus
B.TECH: Advised to read past 10 years question papers and also 11th and 12th class books as there is no official information provided yet.
IGKV CET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates should the prospectus carefully that is available on the official website.
- Candidates should make sure that they are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of IGKV
- Students should fill out all the required information in order to apply.
- Candidate should pay the application fee
- No candidate is registered without paying the required application fee
- Can pay the application fee by opting for internet banking or debit card
- Candidates should keep all the relevant information at the time of applying
- Candidates should take the print out of the confirmation page after applying successfully
- Should verify all the details
- The application form contains the application number of the candidate
IGKV CET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for IGKV CET 2020 will remain the same as the last year; it may also increase in this year.
Following are the details of the application fee that has to be paid by the aspirants.
General and OBC – RS 400
SC/ST/PH – RS 600
IGKV CET 2020 Cut-Off Marks
Cut off marks of GBPUAT is dependent on many factors
- No of students appeared
- No of candidates passed the exam
- Difficulty level
- No of vacancies
IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card will be issued generally before two weeks or 15 days before the commencement of exam.
- It can be downloaded through online mode from the official website of Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya CET.
- Admit card contains the basic details of the applying candidate such as candidate name, address, seat number, center etc.
- In order to download the admit card, the candidate needs to fill in the details that are mentioned at the time of applying for the examination.
- It is mandatory for students to bring in the admit card to write the test.
- It is suggested to keep the admit card with the student until all the process of admission is completed.
IGKV CET 2020 Entrance Result
- Results of IGKV CET will be declared in June 2020 tentatively.
- Exam participants can check their results by logging in result portal website of IGKV CET 2020.
- Candidates have to enter their details mentioned on the admit card to view the results.
- Only the qualified students are eligible to appear in Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya CET 2020 counseling.
- The counseling process will be strictly based on the performance of the students.
IGKV CET 2020 Counselling
- Counselling will begin in a few days after the declaration of the result i.e. 4th week of July tentatively.
- All the eligible candidates will be invited for counselling.
- Admissions will be strictly based on the marks obtained by the candidates.
- Qualified candidates should bring all the original documents with them.
- Candidates can get admission to the colleges according to their interest on the basis of the results that they obtained in the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Common Entrance Test 2020.
- You will be called to counselling on the basis of merit list.
IGKV CET 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding IGKV CET 2020, please comment below.