IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is one of the most reputed institutions which offer admission to the students in MBA (International Business) programme. This exam is a national level exam, conducted every year.
This exam is conducted in the Kolkata and Delhi campus of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). This exam can be taken in the month of December every year.
This article consists of all the necessary information related to Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2019 MBA International Business programme. The candidate who wishes to appear for IIFT 2019 MBA programme (IB) can find the details like Registration Process, Dates, Fee, Syllabus and Result.
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Important Dates
Below mentioned are all the important information related to important dates of IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Programme.
|Application Form Online Release||July 4th week 2019|
|Application Form Online Close Date||September 3rd week 2019|
|Last date to change the centre||November 1st week 2019|
|Last Date to submit GMAT Score (Foreign students and NRIs)||November 1st week 2019|
|Admit Card Release||November 3rd week 2019|
|IIFT Exam Date||December 1st week 2019|
|Result Release Date||January 1st week 2020|
|Score Card Release Date||January 2nd week 2020|
|GD/PI/Comprehension Writing||March 2020|
|Final Result Release Date||April 2nd week 2020|
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Registration
- The registration form for IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) will be available to fill both online as well as offline.
- If you are one amongst those who look forward to being a part of IIFT MBA programme, fasten your seat belt.
- The aspirants who wish to be the part of IIFT 2019 MBA programme must apply in July 2018.
- The last date to fill the registration form is in the month of September 2018.
- The forms are available on the IIFT official website or can be collected from the regional admission office of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- The candidates must fill the form clearly and accurately.
- In case of any mistake or incorrect information, the registration will be cancelled.
- The aspirants must fill all the necessary details in the form, such as personal details, educational details etc.
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Registration Fee
The registration fee for the IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Programme is mentioned below.
General Rs. 1550/-
SC/ ST Physically Disabled Rs. 775/-
Mode of Payment:
Debit Card Credit Card Net Banking (online)
Demand Draft in the favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at any bank of Delhi (offline)
*Note: The fee paid is not refundable at any cost.
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Syllabus
The aspirants appearing for IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) programme must prepare themselves with the syllabus guidelines given below. This will help you in grasping all the important topics and will ensure your success.
|Logical Reasoning||Comparisons, Directions, Coding and Decoding, Deductions, Input and Output|
|Data Interpretation||Bar graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph|
|Verbal Ability||Grammar, Analogy, Synonyms and Antonyms, Spelling and Phrases|
|Reading Comprehension||Passage, Fill up the blank spaces|
|Quantitative Ability||Menstruation, Permutation and Combination, Geometry, Number|
|General Awareness||Sports, Business, Politics, Geography, History, Banking and Economics|
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
- Note: 1.3 marks are deducted for each wrong answer.
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Cut Off
The cut off of every year changes according to the number of candidates applying. Below given is the cut off of 2018 result. The aspirants may compare and take a guess of what will be the cut off of 2019.
IIFT 2019 MBA (IB) Result
The result of the written round is released in the 1st week of January 2019
Based on the above given cut off marks, the candidates are selected for the 2nd round of selection procedure.
This round is Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round.
The result of the written test will be uploaded onto the IIFT official website.
The candidates can find their mark sheet along on the site by the second week of January 2019.
The result of the second round will be announced in the second week of April 2019.