ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 is conducted by ILBS.
ILBS stands for Institute of Liver and Biliary Science.
In this article, you will find all the details about ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019: Application, Dates, Syllabus, Results
The courses offered by this institute are:
|Name of the Course||Duration of the course||Number of Seats|
|DM Hepatology||3 years||4 seats|
|DM Organ Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care||3 Years||1 seat|
|DM Pediatric Hepatology||3 Years||1 Seat|
|M.Ch Hepato- Pancreato-Biliary Surgery||3 Years||1 Seats|
|DNB||3 Years||2 Seats|
|PhD IN Biomedical Sciences||5 Years||10 Seats|
|PDCC in Liver Transplant Anaesthesia||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in HPB Interventional Radiology||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Hepatopathology||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Nephrology||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Hepato-Virology||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Critical Care Medicine||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in HPB/ GI ONCOLOGY||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Abdominal Imaging||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Blood Banking and Immuno haematology||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology||1 Year||1 Seat|
|PDCC in Apheresis Technology||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PhD in Clinical Nutrition||2 Seats|
|PGCC in Clinical Nutrition||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Cellular Transplant Immunology||1 Year||1 Seat|
|Ph.D in Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases||5 Years||2 Seats|
|Certificate course in Nephrology||6 Months||2 Seats|
|Critical Care Certification Course||6 Months||2 Seats|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||4th week of May 2019|
|Release of Eligible candidates list||4th week of May 2019|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result Release Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Date of Counselling||3rd week of June 2019|
|Merit List Release Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Release of Cut off||4th week of June 2019|
|Release of Waitlist for the candidate||3rd week of June 2019|
|Final list of the candidate||3rd week of June 2019|
|Session begins||1st week of August 2019|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application
- The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application is available online.
- The candidates can fill in the application form on the official site of ILBS.
In order to fill in the application form follow the procedure below:
- Browse for the official website of ILBS.
- You may also click on the link alongside https://www.ilbs.in/
- Now read the eligibility criteria for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019.
- Thereafter click on the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 tab.
- Fill in the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 admission form.
- Enter all the required details in the required place.
- The information entered must be true and complete.
- After filling in the form upload all the necessary documents.
- Important Documents to be uploaded:
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Sc Nursing or B.Sc Honours Certificate and Mark sheets
- Character Certificates from the institute last attended
- Registration certificate from state nursing registration council
- Migration certificate from institute last attended
- Passport size photograph
- Signature scanned
- Category certificate if required
- No Objection Certificate from the currently employed institute in case candidate is working.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for all.
Mode of Payment:
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- Net banking
The amount will not be refunded.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus is same as the syllabus of B.Sc.
The candidates must cover the B.Sc papers well to qualify the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 exam.
Exam pattern of ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 is given below:
|Duration of Exam||90 minute that is 1 hour 30 minutes|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of Questions||75 Questions|
|Language of exam||English|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
- The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result will be released in the month of June.
- The qualified candidates can check their result on the official website of ILBS.
- Follow the steps given below to check the result:
- Browse for the official website of ILBS.
- Now, click on the link Result 2019 link.
- Download the result and keep it for counselling.