The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM exams are organised by AFMC. AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical College.
The AFMC organises an entrance test for 4 years B.Sc Nursing and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
It is a national level exam conducted every year.
The exam is divided into 2 rounds:
- Written test
- Interview round
This article is about the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019. The candidates seeking admission in Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 should read the full article. We have mentioned all the details such as Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus and Result.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Important Date
|Opening of the online registration form||In the month of December 2018|
|Closing of online registration form||In the month of December 2018|
|Admit card availability||In the month of January 2019|
|Entrance examination date||In the month of February 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||In the month of April 2019|
|Personal interview starts on||In the month of May 2019|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Application
The application process for the entrance exam of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM starts in the month of December 2018.
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
Interested candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below in order to register themselves for the entrance examination of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM:-
- Go to the official website.
- You may also click on the link alongside www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the tab ‘Apply Online’.
- All the details regarding the procedure of filling the application form will be available.
- These details such as Eligibility Criteria, Important dates etc. will be displayed on the screen.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Start filling the application form after reading the details.
- Enter your personal as well as your academic qualification details carefully.
Thereafter, upload the scanned images of the necessary documents such as:
- Marksheets of 10th
- Passing certificate of 10th
- Marksheets of 12th
- Passing certificate of 12th
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Now move to the payment option.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Application Fee
|The application fees for all category||Rs. 150/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online via.
- After the completion of payment, click on the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of the application form for future use.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the entrance examination for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 is given below:
It includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Intelligence.
The main topics from these subjects which are to be asked in the entrance examination are:-
|Chemistry||* Atomic Structure.
* Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
* Carbonyl Compounds.
* Carboxylic Acids and Their Derivatives.
* Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics.
* Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
* Alcohols and Ethers.
* P, D and F – Block Elements.
* Organic Nitrogen Compounds and BioMolecules
|Physics||* Law of Motion and Work, Energy and Power.
* Semiconductor Devices and Their Application.
* Nuclear Physics.
* Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
* Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
* Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
* Current Electricity.
* Properties of Matter
|Biology||* Biotechnology and its Applications.
* Cell and Molecular Biology.
* Human Health and Diseases.
* Genetics and Evolution.
* Plant Physiology.
* Human Physiology.
* Biodiversity, Ecology and Environment
|General Intelligence||*Space Visualisation.
* Non – Verbal Series.
* Arithmetical Computation.
* Similarities and Differences.
* Figure Classification.
* Visual Memory.
* Number Series.
* Relationship Concepts.
* Decision Making.
* Problem Solving.
* Analytical Functions
|English||* One-word substitutions.
* Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage.
* Spot the error.
* Fill in the blanks.
* Detecting Mis-spelt words.
* Idioms and Phrases.
* Comprehension Passage.
* Cloze Test.
* Shuffling of Sentence parts.
* Synonyms and Antonym
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Result
- The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing & GNM 2019 Result will be released in the month of April or May.
- The candidates can check their result on the official website of AFMC.