Not Announced | Official Website
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2019) is an entrance exam at the state level, organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Based on this exam, applicants can receive admission in the first year of B.Sc’s education (Hons). Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons). Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries science), homeopathy courses.
In this article, we will tell you in detail about JCECE 2019, including the application form, the exam dates, the selection criteria, the curriculum, and so on.
JCECE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the preliminary dates for the JCECE exam:
|Availability of the application form||The 3rd week of April 2019|
|The last date for submitting application form||The 3rd week of May 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||2nd week of May|
|Releasing of answer key||On the same day of exam|
|Examination||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of results||last week of June 2019|
JCECE 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding JCECE 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
JCECE 2019 Application Form
Below, the candidates will find details regarding how to apply for JCECE admission process:
- Applicants can only receive the JCECE application form via the online mode.
- The application form will be available from the 3rd week from April to May 3, 2019.
- By completing the application form, the candidate must select the exam group of his choice of PCM, PCB and PCMB.
- The candidate must fill in one form, more than one form will not be entertained.
- After the application is filed, no changes will be made.
- Candidates applying through online mode do not need to send a hard copy of the application form.
The application fee can be sent through a payment gateway, that is, a credit card/debit card/bank network.
The participation fee is not refundable (in whole or in part).
|PCM Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II
|PCB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II
|PCMB Group||General/ BC-I/ BC-II
JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Check the JCECE selection criteria before completing the application form:
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Jharkhand.
Candidates must have a local housing certificate issued by the government of Jharkhand.
There are no age criteria for B.Tech courses.
For agricultural and forestry courses, the age of candidates should be between 17 and 22 years old as of July 1 of the school year.
For SC / ST candidates under the age of three will be the maximum age.
For livestock breeding courses (B.V.Sc. & A.H.), the minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as of December 31, 2019.
Qualification exam – The candidate must pass 10 + 2 or an equivalent exam from a recognized council.
Subjects – Must pass the 12th examination in physics and mathematics as a compulsory subject together with one of the subjects of chemistry/ biotechnology/biology/technical professions.
Minimum marks – Candidates must receive at least 45% of marks for the General (40% for the candidate belonging to the reserved category) in all subjects.
Appearing – Candidates who are appearing for the qualification exam may also apply, but they must pass it before the date of the Consultation.
For Agriculture and Forestry:
Qualification examination – the candidate must pass I.Sc / 10 + 2 or equivalent exam.
Subjects – Candidates must pass the qualification exam in physics and chemistry as a compulsory subject with one of the Mathematics / Biology.
Applicants – Candidates appearing in the qualifying can also apply can also apply in one condition that they will have to pass the previous exam before the date of the counselling.
For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.):
Qualification examination – you must pass an Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board/university.
Subjects – Must have physics, chemistry, and biology as a compulsory subject.
Appearing – candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
JCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
The JCECE 2019 exam pattern has been provided below:
Exam Mode: The JCECE 2019 exam will be conducted as a computer exam (online mode).
Question type: the questionnaire will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
Scheme of marking: for each correct answer, 1 mark will be credited.
Negative marking: for each wrong answer 1/4 mark will be subtracted from the total score.
Total number of marks: each group will consist of 150 marks.
Language: The questions will be published in both English and Hindi.
Exam duration: 1 hour will be provided for biology and mathematics, and 2 hours will be provided for physics and chemistry.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Physics-50
|PCB||Physics, Chemistry, & Biology||Physics-50
|PCMB||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology||Physics-50
JCECE 2019 Syllabus
The details for JCECE 2019 Syllabus has been provided below:
- The JCECE 2019 program will consist of four sections: “Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics”.
- The full program of this exam will be developed on the basis of the 11th and 12th grades or equivalent standards.
- This will be provided by JCECE.
Below are the details of the JCECE 2019 exam program.
Physics Syllabus: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Word, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behavior of Perfect Gas Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Thermodynamics.
Chemistry Syllabus: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some P-Block Elements, Environmental Chemistry, P-Block Elements, D and F-Block Elements, Coordinates Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Mathematics Syllabus: Sets, relations & Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations & Theorem, Binomial Theorem, Sequence and Series, Straight lines, Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, Relational and Functions Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matrices, Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability, Applications of Derivatives, Integrals, Differential Equations, Vectors, Three – dimensional Geometry, Probability.
Biology Syllabus: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Cell: Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Sexual Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology & Environment.
JCECE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card details for JCECE 2019 are stated below:
- Candidates can download a confirmation card from the official website.
- A confirmation card will be available from the second week of June 2019.
- In the candidate card, the subject group and information about the candidates will be indicated, such as the name, father’s name, category, date of birth, photo, etc.
- If the candidates find any discrepancy in any field, he/she can report personally to the Commission up to the 2nd week of June 2019.
- They must provide supporting documents and 2 passport size photographs for correction.
JCECE 2019 Result
Here, we will discuss the details of the result for JCECE 2019:
- Candidates can check their results from our website after the announcement by the authorities.
- The result of JCECE will be published in the last week of June 2019.
- The result will contain an evaluation of the candidate.
- There is no need to re-evaluate the answer sheet.
- The council will maintain a joint list of merits, as well as a list of the category on its merits on the marks provided by the candidate.
JCECE 2019 Counseling
In this section, you will find the details about counselling for JCECE 2019:
- The Board of Directors will conduct computerized distributed parallel counselling which will begin in July 2019.
- Candidates must provide all original documents in the consultation centre for the document verification procedure.
- The list of merits, prepared by the council, will consider the issue of the allocation of seats in various government institutions.
- The consultation will be conducted in two rounds.
- Applicants must pay a consultancy fee.
- Applicants can apply for admission to a distributed institution.
JCECE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding JCECE 2019, please comment below.