JIPMER 2019 is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG medical MBBS courses which is Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
The admission will be offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses.
In this section, you will get the updates for JIPMER 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to JIPMER 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March|
|Last date of submitting application form||2nd week of April|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May|
|JIPMER MBBS Examination Date||1st week of June|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June|
|Counselling date||Last week of June|
Eligibility Criteria JIPMER 2019
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the JIPMER 2019, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 (intermediate) or any equivalent exam from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- However, reserved category candidates have to secure 40% marks only.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as the main subjects in the qualifying exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the JIPMER 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted via online mode.
- Duration: The total duration will be of about 150 minutes.
- Shifts: It will be conducted in two shifts, that is both the morning and another in afternoon.
- Medium: The examination will be asked in the English language.
- No of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: MCQ will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. No negative marking will be there.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th class. The syllabus will be set from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning. The syllabus will consist of all the topics which are important for the examination.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about JIPMER 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for JIPMER 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on JIPMER official website from 1st week of March.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available via the online mode only on the official website.
- The admit card will be available starting from May 2019.
- Candidate will not send the hard copy of admit card via post.
- Admit card is essential documents for appearing in the exam.
- The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Result
After the successful commencement of exam, the authority will publish the result on their official website, starting from June 2019, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website using their application number & date of birth. After the result has been announced a list will be released for the candidates shortlisted for counselling. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result. Candidate must need to keep a printout of result with you for future use.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling to attend JIPMER MBBS 2019 on the basis of merit list. The conducting authority will reach the candidates through SMS or Email. Candidate must need to bring all the documents along with them.