JKCET stands for Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test which is a state level examination help every year. 2019 also bring the exam which is managed by JKBOPEE for admission to the courses such as Engineering and Architecture or say B.Tech & B.Arch programmes respectively. These sort of programmes offered via private as well as government-based institutions located in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
In this section, you will get the updates for JKCET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
JKCET 2019 Entrance Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to JKCET 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Application Form Availability||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date of Registration||4th week of February 2019|
|Admit card availability||Last week of April 2019|
|JKCET Examination Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2019|
|Conduction the Counselling date||1st week of July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2019 Exam:
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the JKCET, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Candidate must be the permanent citizen of J&K state
- The minimum qualification of the candidate must be 12th or some equivalent exam from the recognized board which is established by Indian Law.
- The minimum marks should be 50% but for reserved categories, it should be 40%
- Those who are applying for Engineering courses, need to qualify 12th or the equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. English must be there as language and compulsory subject
- The age limit should be minimum of 17 years on or prior 31st Dec 2019.
- Those who are appearing in the examination can also apply for the examination.
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the JKCET 2019 exam pattern:
- The examination will appear in offline mode
- There will be two papers comprises of PCB(Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)
- In all there will be 60 questions per subject
- The question paper consisted of all Multiple Choice Questions
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is negative marking as well which means reduction of 0.25 marks for every incorrect response.
- Stream PCM & PCB A consisted of 120 questions for subjects Chemistry and Physics. The time duration will be for 2 hours.
- Stream B is PCB, paper consisted of Biology for 60 questions. The time duration will be for one hour
- Last paper Stream C, PCM consisted of Maths with 60 questions for 1-hour time duration.
JKCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for JKCET 2019 exam will consist of topics from class 12th, the syllabus will consist of mainly physics, chemistry and biology/Maths. The syllabus will consist all the topics which are important for the examination.
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about JKCET 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for JKCET 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on JKCET official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 800.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
JKCET 2019 Admit Card
The authority will issue the admit card on their official website. The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time. The candidate has to make sure for pasting the photo in the top of the admit card once they receive the admit card.
JKCET 2019 Result
After the successful commencement of exam, the university will publish the result on their official website, using their application number & date of birth. After the result has been announced a list will be released for the candidates shortlisted for counselling.