The JNEE 2019 is an entrance exam organized by the JVW University. The JVWU is Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University. The JVWU is one amongst the top-notch universities. It is located on the Jaipur Ajmer expressway.
Found in the year 2008, this university is a great place to learn for females. The university offers several UG and PG courses.
The candidates who wish to pursue the Bachelor or Master level programme can apply in JVWU. In order to get admission in JVWU, one has to qualify JNEE 2019. This article is consists of details about Joint National Entrance Exam 2019.
Scroll down to read the details about JNEE 2019: Dates, Application, Syllabus, Results
These courses include:
|Bachelor level Programmes|
|Masters Level Programmes|
JNEE 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates related to JNEE 2019 are mentioned below:
|Online Application Start||1st week of March 2019|
|Online application last date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of June or 4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date||4th week of June 2019|
JNEE 2019 Application
The JNEE 2019 Application form can be filled both online and offline.
The application form is available on the official website of JVWU.
The procedure to fill the form is available below:
JNEE 2019 Online
To fill the JNEE 2019 application form, browse for the official website of JVWU.
Follow the guidelines given below to fill the JNEE 2019 Application Form.
- You may also browse through the link alongside: http://www.jvwu.ac.in/
- Now, click on the JNEE 2019 Online Application Tab.
- Now, register yourself on the site.
- Enter all the necessary details in the required place.
- The phone number and email address entered must be valid.
- As you click on the submit button, you’ll receive an email/ message.
- This message consists of your ID and Password.
- Enter your ID and Password to log in.
- Now, you can fill in the application form
- Upload a scanned copy of all your necessary documents.
- Thereafter, pay the JNEE 2019 Application fee and you are done.
JNEE 2019 Offline
To fill the JNEE 2019 Offline application form, candidates can follow the given below guidelines:
- The offline form of JNEE 2019 can be obtained along with the brochure.
- The form can be obtained from the university office.
- The candidate must fill in the form and submit it through the post.
- The candidate has an option to submit the form in person.
- The form must be filled using black or blue ballpoint pen.
- All the details mentioned must be true and correct.
- The form must be filled in the candidate’s handwriting
- The form along with the Xerox of documents must be sent to the university office.
- The application fee must also be paid offline.
- The detail about the fee is mentioned below.
JNEE 2019 Application Fee
The application fee and mode of payment of JNEE 2019 are mentioned below:
JNEE 2019 Application Fee
Mode Of Payment
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
Demand Draft, Cheque
JNEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the different course is different.
The candidates may check the syllabus details below:
|Programme / Course||Topics|
|BAMS, BHMS, BNYS||Physics 12th level|
Chemistry 12th level
Biology 12th level
|M.Tech, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
Physics, Chemistry, Maths
Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
Masters degree Subject specialised
JNEE 2019 Result
The JNEE 2019 Result will be published on the official website.
Candidates appearing in JNEE 2019 can check their result online.
Follow the steps given below to check the result:
- Browse through the link alongside www.jvwu.ac.in
- Now click on the Result link.
- Enter your enrolment number
- Enter your date of birth
- Now click on submit.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- Download the scorecard and keep a printed copy of it.
- The qualified students will be called for counselling.
- The students must reach the counselling venue on time.
- If not, the seat will be allotted to the already present student.
- The students must carry their original documents in the counselling.