Not Announced | Official Website
JNUEE 2019 is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
The JNU is one of the renowned universities of India.
It is a central government university.
It is located in Delhi, the JNU offers several graduations and Post graduation courses.
The applicants seeking admission in JNUEE 2019 must read this article.
We have mentioned all the details about JNUEE 2019.
These details consist of JNUEE 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, and Results.
JNUEE 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding JNUEE 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
JNUEE Courses Offered
Programmes offered by JNUEE 2019 are as follows:
|M.Phil. or Ph.D.||Economics Studies and Planning|
Comparative Politics and Political Theory
|Master of Arts (MA)||Political Science|
|Masters of Technology (M.Tech.)||Computer and System Science|
|Masters of Science (M.Sc.)||Physics|
|Post Graduation Diploma (PGD)||Big Data Analytics|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
JNUEE 2019 Important Dates
In this section, important dates for JNUEE 2019 has been provided:
|Online Registration Begins||2nd week of September 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||2nd week of October 2018|
|Offline Registration Begins||1st week of February 2019|
|Offline Registration Closes||2nd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card release date||1st week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||1st week of June 2019|
|Merit List release date||1st week of July 2019|
|Registration for Admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for admission and registration||1st week of August 2019|
JNUEE 2019 Application Form
Here the candidates will find the important dates related to JNUEE application form and how to apply for JNUEE 2019:
- All the aspirants are requested to keep a check on the official website of JNUEE 2019.
- The latest update will be uploaded on the website.
- JNUEE 2019 Registration
- The JNUEE 2019 Registration can be done both online and offline.
The candidates who wish to apply online must follow the following steps:
- Browse through the official website of the JNU.
- Or click on the link given below
- Now, click on the JNUEE 2019 registration tab.
- Now, register yourself on the site.
- Enter a valid email address and mobile number while registration.
- Now, you will receive an ID and Password.
- Login using them
- Fill in the JNUEE 2019 Registration form
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Attach the scanned copy of all the documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
- The JNUEE 2019 offline registration form is available along with prospectus.
- The form can be collected from the JNU office.
- The candidate must fill the form in his or her own handwriting.
- The form must be filled with black or blue ballpoint pen.
- The candidate must fill the form in capital letters.
- Photostat copy of the documents must be attached to the form.
- The registration fee must be paid along with the form.
*Note: The fee details and mode of payment are mentioned below.
*Candidate can apply for 3 courses under one registration form.
JNUEE 2019 Registration Fee
|Number of Courses||Graduation Fee||Post Graduation Fee|
|General or OBC||SC, ST, Physically Disabled||General or OBC||SC, ST, Physically Disabled|
|For Course 1||Rs. 130/-||Rs. 65/-||Rs. 220/-||Rs. 110/-|
|For 2 Courses||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 125||Rs. 430/-||Rs. 215/-|
|For 3 Courses||Rs. 360/-||Rs. 180/-||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment
Online: Credit Card, Debit Card, Visa Card, Net Banking
Offline: Demand Draft
JNUEE 2019 Syllabus
The details related to the JNUEE 2019 syllabus has been provided in this section:
- The syllabus of different courses is different.
- Below mentioned is a list of the syllabus of some courses.
|Computer Science and Technology|
JNUEE 2019 Result
The candidates will find the details related to JNUEE 2019 result in this section:
- The JNUEE 2019 result will be published on the official website of the JNU.
- The candidates can check it by browsing through https://www.jnu.ac.in/
- In order to check the result, candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Browse through the official website of JNU.
- Click on the JNUEE 2019 Result tab
- Now enter your roll number and date of birth
- Your result will be published.
- The qualified students will have to attend the counselling and personal interview round (if any).
- The final selection of the candidate will depend on the basis of marks attained in this round.
JNUEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding JNUEE 2019, please comment below.