Not Announced | Official Website
KEE 2019 is Karunya Entrance Examination, which is conducted every year by Karunya University for admission to the various engineering courses.
The candidates who want to get admission in engineering courses can apply for the exam.
Karunya University is an Institution for Christian Minority.
It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Karunya University is a deemed university.
In this section, you will get the updates for KEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
KEE 2019 Notification
University has not released the official dates for KEE 2019.
KEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to KEE 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Filling of online application form||December 2018|
|Last date to submit the Application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2019|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2019|
|Examination date||Last week of April 2019|
|Results||Last week of April 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||1st week of May 2019|
KEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria for KEE 2019:
Only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Nationality: Indian, NRI, International.
- Age: The candidates must not be over 21 years as on the 1st of July 2018.
Eligibility for qualification:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have a minimum of 45% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a Diploma or B.Sc degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: There are no minimum percentage criteria.
- Subjects: Subjects in the qualifying exam varies as per the course opted.
KEE 2019 Exam Pattern
KEE 2019 exam pattern is comprised of the following subjects:
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 mins or 150 mins in total is the maximum time for the examination.
- Type of Exam: Objective Type Question or Multiple Choice Questions will only be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: 1 marks for every correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th of the total marks allotted for the question (0.25 marks) will be deducted in case of an incorrect response.
|Christian Values/General Ethics||10||10|
KEE 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will talk about the KEE 2019 application form:
- KEE 2019 application form will be released in December 2018.
- Candidates can view and submit the application form online by visiting the official site of KEE 2019.
- A form named “Expression of Interest(EOI)” has to be submitted before filing the form.
- After submission of EOI, aspirants will receive an acknowledgement SMS and email. This email will consist of the application number and passcode.
- Aspirants will be able to apply online with application number and passcode.
- Note that, applicants have to upload all the documents in JPEG format.
KEE 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee: Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals/USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals.
- The application fee can be submitted online via net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- There is also an option to transfer the fund to Karunya University’s bank account.
KEE 2019 Syllabus
Here, we will discuss the details related to the KEE 2019 syllabus:
The syllabus will be comprised of subjects of qualifying examination for which candidate is applying. It will consist of 10+2 level subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and Christian Values / General Ethics.
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
KEE 2019 Admit Card
The details related to the KEE 2019 admit card has been mentioned below:
- Karunya Entrance Exam admit card can be downloaded from the official website of Karunya University.
- The admit card will be released in the third week of April 2019.
- Note that, it is compulsory to bring the admit card to the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card until the admission process is over.
KEE 2019 Result
The candidates will find all the details realted to the KEE 2019 result in this section:
- KEE 2019 results will be announced in the last week of April 2019.
- Aspirants will be able to download their rank card along with the result.
- The KEE 2019 results will be published on the official website of KEE 2019.
- Candidates are informed to preserve their scorecard till the counselling procedure.
KEE 2019 Counselling
The candidates will find the details related to the KEE 2019 counselling in the section below:
- Admission to B.Tech programme will be provided on the basis of marks obtained in KEE and HSC.
- The admission will be conducted at Karunya University Campus through the Single Window counselling process.
- Candidates can download their enrollment letter from the last week of June 2019 (Tentative).
- A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the aspirants on the same day of the counselling.
For any queries regarding KEE 2019, please comment below.