KIITEE 2019 is organized by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). KIIT is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The students can apply for various courses like B.Tech, B.sc Nursing, Bio-Tech, BA LLB, etc.
In this article, you will find the details about KIITEE 2019: Application, Dates, Syllabus, Results.
It offers several Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses like:
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
BA LLB- 5 Years
BBA- 5 Years
LLB- 5 Years
B.Sc LLB- 5 Years
Bachelor in Film and T.V Production
Bachelor of Design
BBA 3 Years
BCA 3 Years
MCA (Lateral Entry)
Masters in Mass Communication (Integrated- 5Yrs Programme)
M.Sc Applied Microbiology
MBA in Rural Management
Masters in Public Health
Master of Hospital Administration
KIITEE 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application forms release dates||November 3rd week 2018|
|Online Applications closing dates||March last week 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2nd week 2019|
|Date for Booking of Slot||April 3rd week 2019|
|Examination date||April 4th week 2019|
|Result Announcement date||May 1st week 2019|
|Score Card Available to Download||May 2nd week 2019|
|Commencement of counseling||May 3rd week 2019|
KIITEE 2019 Application Procedure
The candidates can fill the KIITEE 2019 Application form online.
Follow the procedure below to fill the application form.
- Browse for the official website of KIIT.
- You may also click on the link given alongside kiitee.kiit.ac.in
- Now, check your eligibility criteria for the course that you are applying.
- Before filling the form, read the KIITEE 2019 information brochure.
- Thereafter, click on the KIITEE 2019 Apply Online link.
- Choose your Nationality and then click on Submit.
- Now fill in the application form by entering all the necessary details.
- Verify the entered details and click on the submit button.
- Scan all your necessary documents beforehand.
- Upload your class 10th mark sheet.
- The mark sheet should be in .jpg format.
- Its size should be less than 150 KB.
- Upload a passport size colored photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature should be in .jpg format.
- Its size should not be more than 50 KB.
- Click on submit.
- An application number will be generated.
- Keep a note of that application number for further use.
*Note: There is no application fee for KIITEE 2019.
KIITEE 2019 Syllabus 2019
The KIITEE 2019 syllabus for different subjects is different.
Below provide is a gist of the syllabus:
|Chemistry||· Some Basic Concepts|
· States of Matter
· Atomic Structure
· Chemical Energetic and Thermodynamics
· Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
· Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
· Surface Chemistry
· Chemical Families Periodic Properties
· Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
· Heavy Metals
· Chemistry of Representative Elements
· Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
· Coordination Chemistry
· Nuclear Chemistry
· Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
· Some Basic Principles
· Organic Compound Containing Halogens
· Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
· Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
· Synthetic and Natural Polymers
· Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
· Chemistry in Action
· Environmental Chemistry
|Physics||· Units and Measurement|
· Description of Motion in One
· Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
· Laws of Motion
· Work, Energy and Power
· Rotational Motion and Motion of Inertia
· Solids and Fluids
· Heat and Thermodynamics
· Transference of Heat
· Current Electricity
· Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
· Magnetic Effects of Currents
· Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
· Ray Optics
· Wave Optics
· Electromagnetic Waves
· Electron and Protons
· Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
· Solids and Semi-Conductors
|Mathematics||· Sets, Relations and Functions|
· Complex Numbers
· Matrices and Determinants
· Quadratic Equations
· Permutations and Combinations
· Sequences and Series
· Differential Calculus
· Integral Calculus
· Differential Equations
· Two Dimensional Geometry
· Three Dimensional Geometry
· Vector Algebra
· Measurement of Central Tendency and Dispersion
*The candidates must refer to the official site for the Detail of syllabus.
KIITEE 2019 Result
- The KIITEE 2019 results are declared in the first week of May 2019.
- The result will be available on the official website.
- In order to check the result, the candidate must follow these steps:
- Browse for the official website of the KIIT.
- Click on the KIITEE 2019 Result link.
- Enter the application number.
- Your merit list will be available.
- The candidates must download the rank card from the website.
- The qualified candidates will have to attend the KIITEE 2019 counseling.
- The in the counseling session, the candidate will be allotted seats.