Not Announced | Official Website
The candidates that want to get admission in engineering courses can apply for the exam, once selected the students will get admission in its 8 campuses i.e Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Tiruchchirappalli located in Tamil Nadu and others in Delhi NCR, Sonepat, Gangtok and Amaravati, the exam will be conducted in online mode.
KLUEEE 2019 will be conducted on all India basis in various centers across India.
In this section, you will get the updates for KLUEEE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
KLUEEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to KLUEEE 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Availability of application form||September 2018|
|Last date for Application (Written Test)||April 2019|
|Last date for Application (Online)||May 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Written)||April 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications (Online)||May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards (Written test)||April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (Online Test)||May 2019|
|KLUEEE-2019 Written Test exam date (AP and TS)||April 2019|
|KLUEEE 2019 exam date for Online test (All India)||May 2019|
|Announcement of KLUEEE 2019 Results||May 2019|
|Counselling will begin from||May 2019|
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the SRM University, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in KLUEEE – 2019|
|Age||Date of birth must be between 1st July 1999 and 1st July 2004 whereas, for PG courses, DOB should be between 1st July 1995 and 1st July 2000.|
|Marks in qualifying examination||For admission to Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses, one needs to have at least 60% marks in class 12 exam whereas for Delhi NCR campus 55% is required in PCM.|
|Qualification||Candidates appearing in class 12th, as well as the candidates, who have passed the 12th examination from any recognized board.|
|Nationality||Only Resident of India are eligible. (NRI/PIO & Foreign candidates can also apply, the university will issue a different application form)|
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The KLUEEE 2019 exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject with a total of 105 questions (120 in case of biology as the main subject) comprising of 315 marks.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium will be in English.
- Exam Duration: The time duration will be 2:30 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +3 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
No. of Questions
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidate must go through the information brochure thoroughly before filling the application form of KLUEEE 2019 it will have all the detail regarding how to apply, application fee & payment mode. Following are the details about KLUEEE 2019 application form:
- In order to fill the application form, candidates have to register for KLUEEE 2019 on the official website.
- The application form is available both online and offline.
- The online application form will be available on the official website after registration.
- The application fee is Rs. 1100.
- Online-fee can be submitted through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Offline-fee can be submitted through Demand Draft.
- The offline application form can be from KL University’s Campus.
- The candidates must submit the attested envelope along with the application form.
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for KLUEEE 2019 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Ray and Wave Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Atomic Physics and Relatively, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Families: Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements, States of matter, Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Electrochemistry, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Matrices, Determinants and their Applications, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, BioMolecules, Polymers, etc.
Combinatorics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Algebra, Differential Calculus and its applications, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, etc.
Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare, etc.
KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
- KLUEEE 2019 admit card will be issued by the SRM University in the last week of March 2019.
- Candidates will have to log in to the university’s official website to download the admit card.
- Admit card will contain the exam schedule, exam centre details, candidate’s roll number, etc.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination venue along with proper ID proof with attached photo and DOB.
KLUEEE 2019 Main Result
- SRM University will declare the result of KLUEEE 2019 3rd May 2019 on their website.
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- It is only after the SRMJEE 2019 results are announced the student will be able to decide whether they qualify for JEE Advance or not.
- The students should keep the admit card safe till the admission process has been finalized.
KLUEEE 2019 Mains Counselling
- It is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counselling and seat allocation process of KLUEEE 2019.
- The counselling will be conducted in both offline and online mode.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on their rank choices filled by them.