MG University, Kerala will conduct the Kerala Management Admission test in short KMAT.
It is a state level entrance examination providing admission for the candidates in MBA courses.
By participating in this entrance examination, the candidate will be allotted a seat in various management institutions in government/ private in Kerala.
In this section, the candidate will get all the information related to KMAT Kerala 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the important dates that the candidate should mark in the candidate’s calendar about the KMAT Kerala 2019.
The final date to submit the application form will be June 2019.
Admission test will be conducted on 24th of June 2019 and the results will be declared on June 2019.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||June 2019|
|Admit card is available from||June 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2019|
|Declaration of answer key||June 2019|
|Challenge of answer key||June 2019|
|The final declaration of answer key||June 2019|
|Declaration of results||June 2019|
|Declaration of scorecard||June 2019|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of KMAT Kerala 2019
- Should be a citizen of India
- Should be a native of Kerala
- Should posses a graduation degree from the state of Kerala or any recognized University
- Should posses 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination
- 40 % aggregate in the qualifying examination for reserved categories
- Candidates who are in the final year/ final semester can also apply
KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of VITMEE 2019
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen and paper based)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||One mark for each incorrect response|
|The language of the paper||English|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Communication usage and reading comprehension||50|
|Data sufficiency and logical reasoning||40|
|General knowledge and contemporary business scenario||40|
KMAT Kerala 2019 Syllabus
CAT and KMAT Kerala are having the same syllabus.
Candidates who are appearing in the admission test will be evaluated on the basis of:
English language usage and reading comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data sufficiency and logical reasoning and general knowledge and contemporary business scenario.
Candidates should possess profound knowledge on the above-mentioned topics.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about VITMEE 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- Application form is available in online mode from 09th March 2019
- Should submit the application form through online mode
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, candidate should attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature as well
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 1000
- For SC/ST – 750
KMAT Kerala 2019 Admit Card
After the successful registration of entrance exam, KMAT Kerala admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
Candidate will be able to see and download his/her admit card through online mode from the official website.
In order to download the admit card, candidate should enter the SBI collect reference number and password.
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam time etc.
Admit card is an important document to enter into the examination hall.
Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
KMAT Kerala 2019 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
Results will be declared 30th June 2019.
Along with result candidate will be able to see his rank as well.
After the declaration of result candidate will also get access to view his scorecard.
Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Counselling
Only qualifying candidates will be called for counselling process of KMAT Kerala 2019.
Merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Counselling will be conducted according to the merit list.
Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process with him.