KRUCET stands for Krishna University Common Entrance Test. The KRUCET is conducted every year. It is conducted by the Krishna University Machilipatnam.
The aspirants looking forward to appearing in KRUCET 2019 must read this article. It is all about KRUCET 2019 Application, Date, Syllabus and Result.
The courses offered by the Krishna University on qualifying KRUCET 2019 are:
- B.Tech in computer science and engineering
- B.Tech in electronic communication and engineering
- MA in English
- MA in Telugu
- MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- M.Sc in electronics and instrumentation
- M.Sc in electronics
- M.Sc in organic chemistry
- M.Sc in botany
- M.Sc in Zoology
- M.Sc in inorganic chemistry
- M.Tech in Computer science and engineering
- P.G Diploma in Kuchipudi dance
- Diploma in Kuchipudi dance
- Certificate course in Kuchipudi dance
KRUCET 2019 Important Date
In this article, we will discuss the important dates for KRUCET 2019.
|KRUCET 2019 Online Application Begins||1st week of March 2019|
|KRUCET 2019 Online Application last date without late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|KRUCET 2019 online application last date with late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|KRUCET 2019 admit card release date||2nd week of May 2019|
|KRUCET 2019 entrance exam date||2nd week of May 2019 or 3rd week of May 2019|
|KRUCET 2019 result release date||4th week of May 2019|
KRUCET 2019 Application
- The KRUCET 2019 application can be filled online.
- There must be a separate application for separate courses.
- The aspirants must be ready with the KU brochure at the time of applying.
- Keep the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- Candidate’s passport size photo and photo of signature must be scanned.
- The KRUCET 2019 application begins in the first week OF March 2019.
- The aspirants may apply on the link alongside: http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/
- Fill all the necessary details in the KRUCET 2019 application form.
- The details entered must be correct and complete.
- Now upload the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- The format of the documents’ image has to be .jpg
- The size of the documents’ image must be 150KB.
- Enter other important details.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Download the duly filled KRUCET 2019 application form.
- Keep a print out copy of the same for further use.
KRUCET 2019 Registration Fee
- The registration fee for the KRUCET 2019 is given below.
- The fee doesn’t comprise of late application fee.
- The late application fee is to be added in the application fee
|General and OBC category||Rs.500/-|
|ST-SC or Physically Handicapped||Rs. 400/-|
|KRUCET 2019 Application Late submission||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking|
*The KRUCET 2019 Application fee is not refundable
KRUCET 2019 Syllabus
- The KRUCET 2019 Syllabus depends upon the course applied by the candidate.
- Below mentioned are few of the subjects and their related courses
|The basic feature of Immune response|
Role of minerals in the living being
Cellular and hormonal immunity
Biosynthesis of RNA
Principles of Enzymology
Biomembranes, its composition and organisation
Synonyms and Antonyms
Idioms And Phrases
- The detail of the KRUCET 2019 syllabus is available on the KU official website.
- One may click on the link mentioned alongside to find the detail of the application http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/
KRUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The KRUCET 2019 exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Time allotted||2 Hours|
KRUCET 2019 Result
- The KRUCET 2019 Result will be announced in the 1st week of June 2019
- The result will be published on the official site of the Krishna University.
- The candidates can check their result by browsing to the official website.
- The candidate must visit http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/
- Then the candidate must enter the registration number in the required place.
- Now click on submit.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- The qualified candidate will be called for the counselling session.
- In the counselling, the candidate’s documents will be verified.
- Thereafter they will be allotted seat in the KU affiliated college.
- The candidate must visit the counselling venue on time.
- The candidate must carry original as well as Photostat copy of documents.
- In case if the candidate misses the counselling round he/she will not be granted admission.