Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) Overview
LET (Lloyd Entrance Test) offers courses to the students seeking admission in integrated programmes of LLB 5 year and also post graduation in LLB.
Lloyd Entrance Test is conducted by Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
Lloyd Entrance Test is an offline test which is to be completed in 2 hours.
Lloyd entrance test 2019 dates are out.
The law entrance exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2019(Tentative). Application forms have been released from 6 January 2019.
More information regarding important dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Dates
Important dates regarding the application form date, exam date, admit card date, etc are mentioned below:
|Application Process||Jan 2019- Apr 2019|
|Admit Cards||May 2019|
|Lloyd Entrance Test||May 2019|
Lloyd Entrance Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students should not be more than 25 years of age as on July 1.
Candidate must be an Indian by his/her nationality.
Candidates must have cleared Standard XII with at least 45% aggregate marks, this is the criteria for the general category and for the SC/ST category the criteria is 40% aggregate marks.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||30|
|English Including Comprehension||30||30|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40||40|
Maximum marks for the exam is 150 marks.
Maximum duration of the exam is 2 hours.
There will be total 150 questions carrying one mark each.
There is no negative marking in this examination.
Lloyd entrance test (LET) question paper will be divided into five sections.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Application Form
- The application forms are available in online as well as in offline mode.
- Firstly, candidates need to register online by entering their personal information such as name, mobile number, gender, etc.
- Then, upload your photograph and scanned signature.
- After the above two steps candidates can now fill the application fee by online or offline mode.
- Now, candidates need to submit the application form, which is to be done by online mode only.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Application Fee
The fee for the application form of Lloyd Entrance Test 2019 is Rs. 1000/-. For everyone.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Syllabus
Syllabus for the entrance exam of LLB 5 year and 3 year is the same, which is mentioned below. Candidates are requested to check the topics thoroughly which are to be studied:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- English Including Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning/ Analytical Abilities
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available to the candidates in May 2019.
Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
It would be available online on the official website of LET 2019.
Steps to download the admit card are mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Lloyd Law College.
Step 2: Click on the Admit Card link.
Step 3: Enter name and date of birth or form ID.
Step 4: Click on the Submit button.
Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) 2019 Results
The result will be announced online on the official portal of LET.
The correct number of questions answered by the candidate will decide the result.
- The result will be declared on 30 May 2019.
- Candidates qualifying the written test then need to appear for a personal interview (PI) round as per the schedule prescribed by the college.