LPUNEST 2019 is Lovely Professional University’s National Entrance and Scholarship Test.
It is conducted every year by LPU for admission in various courses of engineering.
The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by LPU.
Note that LPUNEST covers other examination like MBA, LAW, Hotel Management etc, but, the emphasis of this article is only on B. Tech. courses.
LPUNEST will be conducted in various cities all across India.
This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about LPUNEST 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
LPUNEST 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to LPUNEST 2019
|Start of Registration||1st week of November 2018|
|Last date of Registration||February 2019|
|Booking of Slot||March 2019|
|Examination date||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|1st round of Counseling||May 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result for 1st round||May 2019|
|Last date of Admission||May 2019|
|2nd round of Counseling||NA|
|Seat Allotment Result for 2nd round||May 2019|
|Last date of Admission||May 2019|
|3rd round of Counseling||May 2019|
|Seat Allotment Result for 3rd round||May 2019|
|Last Date of Admission||May 2019|
LPUNEST 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for LPUNEST-2019.
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in LPUNEST – 2019|
|Nationality||Only Resident of India are eligible|
|Qualification||Students who have passed 12th or are appearing for 12th in the year 2019 from any recognized boards.|
|Minimum marks in qualifying examination||A minimum of 60% or above is required.|
|Subjects||For B. Tech. CHE/CHE Petroleum-|
For B. Tech. BT, Food Technology, Bio-Tech, etc.
LPUNEST 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The LPUNEST 2019 exam will be conducted only in online mode.
- Subjects: The paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry, English, and either of Mathematics or Biology.
- Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject(20 questions will be from English) with a total of 110 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) will be asked.
- Language: For all exam cities, the question paper medium will be in English and Hindi.
- Exam Duration: The duration of exam will be 2:30 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer in subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. +2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer in English subject.
- Negative Marking: In the case of the wrong answer, no marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks/Question||Total Marks|
LPUNEST 2019 Application Form
The candidate must go through the information brochure thoroughly before filling the application form of LPUNEST 2019 it will have all the detail regarding how to apply, application fee & payment mode. Following are the details about LPUNEST 2019 application form:
- The application form for LPUNEST 2019 is released online on the official website.
- Candidates must generate the Application number and Password.
- Application fee can be paid through online and offline modes.
- Fill all the details in the application form as required.
- Complete the process of slot booking.
Note these details while paying the Application Fee
- Boys and girls have different fee for the Application. For boys, it is Rs. 700, while for girls, it is Rs. 400.
- You can pay by Debit/Credit card or Net banking if you are paying through online mode.
- In case you are paying through Demand Draft–
- Demand draft should be in favour of “Lovely Professional University”, payable at Jalandhar.
- If you are paying through Demand Draft, you must send the printed copy of your application form along with your DD to the following address
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST-2019)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar-Delhi G. T. Road,
LPUNEST 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for LPUNEST 2019 is completely based on class 12th and 11th syllabus, below are the topics that will be asked in the examination:
Motion, Kinematics, Gravitation & Oscillations, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Structure & Optics, Electrical and Electronics.
Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Oxygen Nitrogen, Polymers and Bio molecules.
Algebra, Matrics, Vectors and Reasoning, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry, Probability, and Trigonometry.
Diversity and Structural Organization, Plant Physiology, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology, Biotechnology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment.
Grammar, Associative Language Skills, Common Errors, Comprehension Passages.
LPUNEST 2019 Admit Card
- LPUNEST 2019 admit card will be issued immediately after applicant has booked the schedule online.
- Note that it is mandatory to bring two copies of the admit card, one xerox of application form and one photo identification.
- The Photo Identification accepted are-
- Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card, School/college ID card.
LPUNEST 2019 Result
- LPU will declare the result of LPUNEST 2019 on 7th May 2019 on their website.
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- The students should keep the admit card safe till the admission process has been finalized.
LPUNEST 2019 Counseling
- It is mandatory for the candidates to participate in counselling and seat allocation process of LPUNEST 2019.
- Choice filling for 1st round start on 7th of May, 2019 and lasts till 12th of May, 2019.
- Seat allotment result for 1st round will be announced on 14th May, 2019.
- Last date of admission of 1st round is from 14th-20th May, 2019.
- Date of choice filling for 2nd round is not available yet.
- Seat allotment result for 2nd round will be announced on 21st May, 2019.
- Last date of admission of 2nd round is from 21st-24th May, 2019.
- Choice filling for 3rd round start on 21st of May, 2019 and lasts till 24th of May, 2019.
- Seat allotment result for 3rd round will be announced on 25th May, 2019.
- Last date of admission of 3rd round is from 25th-31st May, 2019.