LSAT (The Law School Admission Test) is a worldwide entrance examination for the admission in best law colleges of not only India but also the foreign universities.
This exam holds a great opportunity for students seeking admission in foreign universities.
This examination is held once in a year and conducted by the LSAC (Law School Admission Council), USA.
This examination holds the responsibility for Indian students studying law to take them abroad for the higher studies, out of our nation such as USA, Canada etc.
The registrations for The Law Admission Test will start from October 2018.
The details regarding important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc are mentioned below.
LSAT 2019 Important Dates
Important dates relating to LSAT are mentioned below:
|Online Registration||October 2018|
|Last date of registration||May 2019|
|Admit card||May 2019|
|Result||To be Announced|
LSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The basic and obvious eligibility criteria is given below but not a detailed or specific one as the eligibility criteria varies from institution to institution in LSAT.
For LLB course:
- Candidate must score 45% marks, which is the minimum marks required to qualify the exam.
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in any subject.
For LLM courses:
- Candidate must score 45% marks, which is the minimum marks required to qualify the exam
- He/she should be a passed candidate of LLB 3 years or 5 years program.
- Appearing candidate can also apply.
For BA.LLB course:
- Candidate must obtain 45% marks, which is the minimum marks required to qualify the exam.
- Candidate must have passed class 12 from any board of India i.e. CBSE, ICSE and UP.
LSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern of LSAT is mentioned below:
|Sections||Questions||Duration of Exam|
|First Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Second Logical Reasoning||24||35|
|Total||2 hours and 20 minutes|
- Day of exam: The examination is going to be held on 20 May 2019.
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held in a pen paper mode that is Offline Mode.
- Sections: This examination comprises of 4 sections.
- Duration: For each section 25 minutes are given to solve, which means the exam is for 2 hours and 20 minutes.
- Type of exam: It is an objective type examination that is MCQ type.
- No negative marking.
1 mark for each correct answer is awarded in this examination.
LSAT 2019 Application Form
To register for LSAT 2019 exam, candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Application forms will be filled till May 2019.
- Application forms are to be filled in an online mode
- Candidates must upload their recent signature and photograph also
- The application fee is also to be filled online only
- Printouts are very important for the further use so, don’t forget to take the printouts of your application form.
- Fee for LSAT India is Rs 3800/- without LSAT India handbook.
- Payment can be done by credit card or debit card.
LSAT 2019 Syllabus
The Problems relating to LSAT is given on the topics mentioned below.
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning.
Candidates are requested to prepare for The Law Admission Test from these topics as well as they can because these topics are there to check the ability of a candidate to solve a problem.
LSAT 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available from May 2019.
- There will be no entry without admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring their admit card along with an Id to enter the examination hall.
- Admit card is an important part, you cannot afford to forget it as it contains details like test date, day, time, exam venue and other exam related details.
LSAT 2019 Results
- The LSAT result will be declared on the third week of the June 2019.
- The result will be declared on the official website of The Law Admission Test, after giving the exam you can check the result.
- The LSAT score report will have details like current score, average score, results of all tests up to 12, score band and percentile rank.
LSAT 2019 Admissions
- A large number of law institutions/universities consider the LSAT scores in India to provide admission.
- Candidates have to follow the admission process prescribed by the particular university or institution where they are seeking for admission.
- Candidates with their scorecard of The Law Admission Test 2019 can report to the institution of their choice to get admission.