MH CET Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a state level examination for the students seeking admission in integrated courses of L.L.B. 3 years or 5 years.
This exam is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell.
Candidates can take admission in any college they want to whether private or government, but only inside the state of Maharashtra on the basis of their marks and rank score.
This examination is also known by the Maharashtra Law CET.
MH CET Law 2018 Exam Dates have been released now.
Details regarding important dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc. are mentioned below.
MH CET Law 2018 Exam Dates
Important dates regarding MH CET LAW are mentioned below:
|Application form begins||March 2018|
|Last date of application form||March 2018|
|Admit card||April 2018 onwards|
|3 years LLB exam||17th June 2018|
|5 years Integrated LLB exam||22nd April 2018|
|Result||last week of June 2018|
|Counselling & seat allotment starts||1st week of August 2018|
|Counselling & seat allotment end||Last week of October 2018|
|Classes start||2nd week of September 2018|
MH CET Law 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age limit in this examination.
For L.L.B 3 year, candidates must be graduated and for L.L.B. 5 year, candidates must have passed class 12, with any stream or board.
Candidates should score 45% of minimum marks to qualify the examination and for SC/ST minimum percentage is 40%.
All Indians can apply for this examination.
The children’s of citizens of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities.
MH CET Law 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge of current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Duration of examination is 2 hours.
It will be an MCQ type examination that is, objective type.
1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking in this exam.
MH CET Law 2018 Application Form
- The online application will start from the second week of March 2018.
- It can only be filled online, no other options are allowed.
- Rs. 650 for General and OBC.
- Rs. 350 for SC/ST categories.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
MH CET Law 2018 Syllabus
Subjects such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with current affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. Candidates should prepare as per the syllabus are to be prepared.
MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in the second week of April 2018.
- Admit card is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of admission process
- It would be available online on the official website of MH CET.
MH CET Law 2018 Result
The MH CET Law Result 2018 will be declared in the last week of June 2018.
The rank card will be released after few days of the declaration of result.
Candidates can check their result from the official website of MH CET.
MH CET Law 2018 Counselling
- Counseling will take place after the announcement of the result, that is, the first week of August.
- Seats will allot on the merit basis. Subjects
- Counseling is only for the students who have passed the examination.