Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT 2020) is an annual state-level examination to admit candidates to various agricultural courses offered by different universities and colleges located in Madhya Pradesh State. The MP PAT examination is managed by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board, also known as MP Vyapam.
The 2020 MP PAT is scheduled for April 2020. Application for the same will most likely be made available via the online mode in March 2020. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can register on the official website of the board.
In this article, students will find every important detail regarding MP PAT– Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test 2020, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Important Exam Dates, Result, Syllabus, Counselling.
MP PAT Overview
|Examination||MP Pre-Agriculture Test|
|Commonly known as||MP PAT|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board, Bhopal|
|Course offered||Various agriculture courses|
|Date of examination||April 2020|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
MP PAT 2020 Course Offered
Following courses are offered under this exam:
- B.Sc (Agriculture, Engineering)
- B.Sc (Agriculture)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
MP PAT Exam Dates 2020
Here, we are providing official dates for the MP PAT examination:
|Application Form Availability||30th May 2020|
|Last date to fill application||13th June 2020|
|Application correction Starts||30th May 2020|
|Last date for form correction||18th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release||June 2020|
|MP PAT 2020 Exam Date||29th & 30th June 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
MP PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MP PAT are provided below:
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc (Horticulture)||Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination.|
Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry & any one of the subject, i.e. Biology, Forestry, Mathematics or Agriculture.
|B.Sc (Forestry)||Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination|
Subjects: Pass the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subject, i.e. Agriculture, Mathematics, Bio-Technology and Forestry.
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Qualifying Exam: Pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination|
Subjects: Pass the above exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English.
MP PAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can obtain full information about registration such as mode, release date, etc. in this section.
- The application forms for MP PAT 2020 will be published in March 2020.
- Applicants can complete the application form via the official website of the MPPEB board.
- Applicants must pass through the complete notification and read all the instructions properly before completing the application form.
- Candidates who meet the requirements for eligibility can fill the application form.
- Candidates will receive a registration number and password to be kept safe until the entire process of admission is complete.
- In the application form, candidates are instructed to enter personal and qualification information carefully.
- A scanned image of a recent passport-sized photograph and signature must also be uploaded in the specified format.
- Following the final submission of the application form, candidates may take a printout of the application form for future references.
Madya Pradesh PAT Application Fee
Below is the category-wise application fee for MP PAT 2020:
- For filling registration form through Kiosk, candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.70/- as MP online portal fee.
- Portal fees for registered citizen users will be Rs.40/-
- Applicants can pay application form through online mode.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates check this section to know about exam pattern details:
- Exam Mode: The mode of the exam will be in offline mode.
- Session: The exam will be conducted by the authorities in two sessions, i.e. morning & evening.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Medium: The language of the exam will be English & Hindi language.
- Number of Questions: Total of 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Courses||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Sc (Agriculture)/ B.Sc(Forestry)/ B.Sc(Horticulture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Agriculture – 1||100|
|Agriculture – 2+3||100|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
|B.Sc (Agriculture)/B.Sc (Forestry)/B.Sc (Horticulture)||Physics||50|
MP PAT 2020 Syllabus
The MP Vyapam will prescribe the syllabus. It covers all Class 11th & 12th subject topics & chapters, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths & Agriculture. The following is the detailed MP PAT syllabus:
Science (Comprising Physics and Chemistry):
- Physics: Unit and dimensions, Motion in two dimensions, Work energy and power, Universal law of gravitation, Hooke’s law, Wave nature of light, Periodic motion, The human eye, defects of vision, magnification and resolving power of telescope and microscope, Coulomb’s law of electrostatic, Electric current, Ohm’s law, Kirchhoffs laws, etc.
- Chemistry: General and Physical Chemistry, Inogranic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry.
- Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions, Co-Ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Statistics, Numerical Methods, Linear Programming.
Biology: (Comprising Botany & Zoology)
- Botany: Structural organization of the cell, Mendel’s Laws of inheritance, Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes, Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature, Tissue and tissue systems, Food preservation-Methods and importance, etc.
- Zoology: Multicellularity – Structure, and Function Of Animal Life, Developmental Biology And Genetics, Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
Agriculture (Arts and Science Group) (Ag.):
- Importance and scope of Agriculture in our National Economy and Development, Meteorology, Soils, Tillage, Manures and Fertilizers, Weeds and Weed Control, Irrigation and Drainage, Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Cultivation of fruit plants, Cultivation of vegetables, Fruit and vegetable preservation, etc.
MP PAT 2020 Admit card
The Admit card / hall tickets will be uploaded to the official website on the prescribed dates. No, admit card is sent individually to any candidate by post or any other medium. Candidates can only get it through the online mode.
Applicants can download the admit card from the website via the application number and password. Candidates must be present at the exam center on the day of the examination with the valid admit card.
Also required to carry with the admit card candidates any of the photo identity proof (PAN / Aadhaar / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport). Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
MP PAT 2020 Examination Centers
The exam will be held in the following cities:
MP PAT 2020 Result
Together with the answer key, candidates will be able to see their results in July 2020. It is declared by online mode on the official website.
No offline mode is available to send any candidate the results of MP PAT 2020.
The board will prepare a separate merit list based on the marks secured by the candidates in the examination.
MP PAT 2020 Counselling
The counseling will be started by online mode after a few days of the examination. Counseling for MP PAT 2020 can begin in the month of July 2020.
Candidates are required to fill in the number of colleges & courses choices according to their preferences. The seat will be allocated to the candidates based on filled choices, rank, seat availability, category, reservation, etc. At the time of counseling, the documents will also be verified. Candidates should report within a given period of time to the allotted college.
MP PAT 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding MP PAT 2020, please comment below.