Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board of Bhopal conducts the MP Pre MCA 2019 entrance exam.
Through this exam, candidates will be allotted a seat in A.I.C.T.E approved Institutions, Autonomous Institutions, Government Aided Institutions, Self-Financing Autonomous Institutions in M.P. and A.I.C.T.E. Institutions approved in MP.
Candidate should ensure that they are eligible to apply before applying for the entrance examination.
In this article, you will find all the information related to MP Pre MCA 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to MP Vyapam, the final date to submit the application form will in the month of April 2019.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|Application form will be available from||March 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||April 2019|
|Date of Examination||June 2019|
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019
- Should be above 21 years and below 25 years of age.
|Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|1.Should be a graduate from recognized educational boards of India|
2. should pass 10+2 from any state board with mathematics as compulsory subject
|Should possess at least 50% marks(General Category)|
45 % in case of SC/ST/PD/OBC
Students who are appearing for their final examinations can also apply but should submit their passing certificate.
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the information related to exam pattern of MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019.
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||100|
|No. of papers||1|
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019:
Logical and Numerical Ability
Differential and Difference equation
Differential and Integral Calculus
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- Application form is available in online mode as well as in offline mode
- Should submit the application form either through online mode or offline mode
- Application form is available on its official website i.e vyapam.nic.in
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference until the admission process is over.
- Should send the printout of filled in application form along with the DD to the following address
- Application form is also available in offline mode
- Candidate should purchase the application form from the specified bank branches
- Should fill all the relevant information that is mentioned in the application form
- Should attach the photo of the candidate to the application form
- Should send the filled in application form along with DD to the following address
Main Road – 1,
Chinnar park East,
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Application Fee
Should pay an amount of
- General Category – 600
- SC/ST/OBC – 300
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Admit Card
After the successful registration of entrance exam MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
Candidate can get his/her admit card through online mode from the official website of Vyapam.
In order to download the admit card, candidate should enter registration number/application number.
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam, time etc.
Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
Candidate can check the result on the official website of Vyapam, by entering his/her application number and date of birth.
Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 Counselling
The counselling process of MP Vyapam Pre MCA 2019 will start after few days of the declaration of result.
Only selected candidates will be called for counselling.
During counselling, candidate will be allotted a seat in their college.
Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process with him.