MUCLET (Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test) is conducted by Mumbai University and offers admission in the law colleges of India for the students seeking admission in integrated programmes of LLB 5 year/ 3 years in the state law colleges which are affiliated with this.
Mumbai University is one of the best University in India and MUCLET offers the students an opportunity, on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates, seats are allotted to them.
The MUCLET will be conducted in the last week of April 2019.
More information regarding important dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
MUCLET 2019 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the application form, admit card, exam date, counselling date, etc. are mentioned below. Candidates are requested to check the dates carefully:
- Application Start Date: Third week of March 2019
- Application End Date: Third week of April 2019
- Admit Card Availability: Not yet declared
- Exam Date: Last week of Aril 2019
- Result Date: Not yet declared
- Counselling Start Date: Not yet declared
- Counselling End Date: Not yet declared
MUCLET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for the MUCLET 2019 is mentioned below:
- Candidates must be an Indian from his/her nationality.
- Candidates must have completed their class 1 with any board or stream.
- Candidates must obtain 45% of marks, which is the minimum marks for the general category and 40% for the SC/ST category.
- Age of the Candidate: The age of the candidate shouldn’t exceed 20 years as on 1st July 2019.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC or ST category, then the age limit would be 22 years as on 1st July 2019.
- No seats are reserved for the candidates from Outside India.
- 85% of the BBA.LLB seats are reserved for the SC/ST candidates.
MUCLET 2019 Exam Pattern
- MUCLET will be conducted in the last week of April 2019.
- This exam will be conducted via offline mode.
- This exam would be objective type, that is MCQ type.
- Maximum marks will be 100 and there will be no negative marking in this examination.
- Duration will be for 2 hours.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- The question paper was comprised of different sections such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
- General Knowledge with Current Affairs
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Mathematical Aptitude.
MUCLET 2019 Application forms
- The application forms are available in online as well as in offline mode.
The application fees can be paid by the candidate via online mode.
- Here are few points about MUCLET application form:
Firstly, candidates need to register online by entering their personal information such as name, mobile number, gender, etc.Then, upload your photograph and scanned signature.
- After the above two steps candidates can now fill the application fee by online or offline mode.
- Now, candidates need to submit the application form, which is to be done by online mode only.
MUCLET 2019 Application Fee
- Rs. 500/- for open categories.
- Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates.
- The fee can be filled by online and offline mode and the address is here where the application form is to be posted:
The UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI’s THANE CAMPUS [MUTC] Balkum, Adjacent to the Runwal Garden Complex, Balkum, Adjacent to the Runwal Garden Complex,Dhokali, Off Thane-Bhiwandi Road,
Near Balkum Octroi Naka, Thane-400 608
Phone No. : 022-25339323 / 0-9323392305
MUCLET 2019 Syllabus
Topics which are to be studied by the candidates are mentioned below:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness
- English including Comprehension
MUCLET 2019 Admit Card
- The dates for the declaration of admit card has not done yet.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of MUCLET 2019.
- Steps to download the admit card are mentioned below:
- Click on the official link of MUCLET 2019 admit card
- Login with registration id for MUCLET 2019
- Click on blinking link of ‘Admit Card’
- Click on ‘Download’ and save admit card of MUCLET 2019
- Candidates need to get a print copy of MUCLET admit card 2019.
MUCLET 2019 Result
The result will be announced online on the official portal of MUCLET.
The correct number of questions answered by the candidate will decide the result.
The result will be soon declared after the exams, the exact has not been declared yet.
MUCLET 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be required to produce the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission.
- MUCLET 2019 Scorecard/MUCLET 2019 admission letter issued by Mumbai University.
- Self-Attested copy of Marks Statement of 10thand 12th board examinations
- Self-Attested copy of Character Certificate from the School last attended
- Self-Attested copy of Transfer Certificate.
- Seats will be alloted on the merit basis.