NATA 2019 Application Form will be released online in the third week of January 2019. NATA 2019, National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a National Level Examination to measure the aptitude of students interested in B.Arch courses offered by various Institutes and Universities across India.
NATA 2019 is an annual exam conducted by COA (Council of Architecture).
For complete details regarding the NATA 2019 Application, read ahead.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture Application form 2019.
Details like How to fill the NATA 2019 Application Form, How to Register for NATA 2019, How to Apply for the NATA 2019 Exam are discussed below.
NATA 2019 Application Details
- The NATA 2019 Application Form is yet to be released. The registration process and filling the form will be an online process.
- The application will not have the correction facility provided.
- The NATA 2019 Application will tentatively be released in the 3rd week of January 2019.
- The NATA 2019 Application form will be available to fill till the 4th week of March 2019.
- SC/ST candidates need to upload their relevant community certificate with their photo and signature.
NATA 2019 Application Fee:
Candidates applying for NATA 2019 are required to pay the following as Registration Fee-
- Rs. 1800/- For General and OBC
- Rs. 1500/- For SC/ST
The payments can be made using Debit/Credit Cards or Netbanking.
Filling The NATA 2019 Application form:
- Open the official website for NATA 2019 – http://www.nata.in/
- Upon opening the official website, click on “Register Now” button to sign up and begin the application process.
- After logging in using your ID and Password, click on ‘Apply now’ to be redirected to the NATA 2019 Application Form.
- Read and fill all the required form details carefully.
- Click on submit to complete the process.
- You will now be required to scan and upload a passport sized photograph and signature. These should be in either .JPG or .JPEG format.
- The upper limit for the photograph and signature scans is 100KB and 30KB respectively.
- Proceed to pay the Application Fee.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page as it will be required upon admission to the NATA 2019 Exam centre.
Find the detailed article here: NATA 2019 – National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
For any queries regarding NATA 2019 examination date, please comment below.