NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria has been revised.
COA (Council of Architecture) is conducting the NATA 2019.
Read all the instructions to fill the NATA 2019 Application form carefully before submission.
For more details on the NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, read this article carefully.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding NATA – National Aptitude Test In Architecture Eligibility Criteria 2019, Qualification Required.
Revised NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The lower age limit for NATA 2019 has been lifted.
- Applicants must have either of the following qualifications in order to be eligible for NATA 2019.
- 10+2 passed or appearing with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- 10+2+1 (Diploma) passed or appearing recognized by the Government. Mathematics is a compulsory subject.
- IB Board Diploma passed/appearing after 10 years of schooling. Mathematics is a compulsory subject.
NOTE: A minimum of 50% aggregate is required for the above-mentioned qualifications.
Direct Lateral admission is not allowed at any stage of B.Arch based on any qualification.
Qualification for Applying:
|Qualifying Exam||Minimum Marks||Compulsory Subjects||Status|
|10+2 or equivalent exam||50% marks||Mathematics||Passed or appearing|
|10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central or State Govt.||50% aggregate marks||Mathematics||Passed or appearing|
|International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling||50% marks in aggregate||Mathematics||Passed or appearing|
- NATA 2019 is a National Level examination and a merit list will be published along with the score of the candidate.
- Reservation is controlled by the admission/counselling authority.
- NATA 2019 does not have anything to do with reservation.
- Nonetheless, applicants with the specific disorder of colour-blindness may be debarred from admission on the discretion of the Institute/University.
Exam Hall Rules and Regulations:
- Exam hall will be opened 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates are expected to take their respective seats immediately and adhere to the general instructions provided henceforth.
- Candidate must carry a print out of the Admit Card along with a ball pen (Blue/Black), pencil, eraser, colour pencils and crayons. Paints of any kind are non-admissable.
- A photo-identity proof is required to enter the exam hall along with the uploaded passport size photograph (Hard Copy).
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material inside the exam hall. The exam will be cancelled if caught any such material.
- Electronic devices of all kinds are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are prohibited from moving out of their seats unless they possess special permission to do the same by the Centre In-Charge or the concerned Invigilator.
- Candidates must maintain the decorum of the exam. Any disturbance in any form will be considered a misdemeanour and the candidate shall be barred from taking the examination for an indefinite period or less based on the degree of the misdemeanour.
Find the details article here: NATA 2019 – National Aptitude Test In Architecture.
For any queries regarding NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification , please comment below.