NEE 2018 is North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology‘s Entrance Examination (NERIST EE)for admission in various engineering courses.
The examination is conducted at different centers in the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
The examination schedule for NERIST EE 2018 is to be held in the month of April, 2018.
Although this article will provide details about the exam, it is advised to go through the Information Brochure before applying.
- NERIST conducts three examinations: NEE-I, NEE-II, and NEE-III.
- NEE-I is for Base Certificate in Technology Stream. Total seats are 200.
- NEE-II is for Diploma in Engineering and Technology. Total seats are 110.
- NEE-III is for B. Tech. degree in Technology stream. Total seats are 72.
NEE 2018 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to NERIST EE 2018
|Start of submission of Application form||10 January 2018|
|Last date to submit form||12 March 2018|
|Admit card download||24 March 2018|
|NERIST EE-II & III examination date||21 April 2018|
|NERIST EE-I examination date||22 April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||14 May 2018|
|Counselling date||11 July 2018 (Tentative)|
NEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for NEE-I
- General: Born on or after 1st August, 1998
- OBC/Female: Born on or after 1st August, 1995
- SC/ST/PD: 1st August, 1993
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class X/Matriculation with Science and Mathematics.
Eligibility for NEE-II
- General: Born on or after 1st August, 1994
- OBC/Female: Born on or after 1st August, 1991
- SC/ST/PD: Born on or after 1st August, 1989
- Academic Qualification:
- (PCM): Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- (Vocational): Candidates must have passed 10+2(vocational)/ITI/ Certificate in any branch of NERIST.
Eligibility for NEE-III
- General: Born on or after 1st August, 1977
- OBC/Female: Born on or after 1st August, 1974
- SC/ST/PD: Born on or after 1st August, 1972
- Academic Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed any 3 year Diploma course from any government recognized institution.
- 60% aggregate marks is minimum.
- If the evaluation is according to CGPA, then 6.0 is minimum on a scale of 10.
- For further details, refer to Appendix-III of the Information Brochure.
NEE 2018 Exam Pattern
There will be multiple choice questions on the examination.
For every wrong response 1/4th of total marks of the question will be deducted.
NEE 2018 Application Form
- Application form will be filled from the official site of NERIST EE 2018
- Candidates are requested to carefully fill all the required details.
- Application fee:
- General/OBC: Rs.1000
- SC/ST/PD: Rs. 600
NEE 2018 Syllabus
Measurement in Science and Technology, Structure of Atom, Motion, Gravitation, Work, Energy and Power, Heat, Wave motion and sound, Light reflection and refraction, Optical Instruments, Electricity, its heating and chemical effects, Magnetic effects of electric current, Nuclear Fission and Fusion, The Universe
Matter around Us, Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Chemical reactions and some basic concepts, Energetics, Metals, Non-Metals, Carbon and its compounds, Bio-mass as fuel, Environmental Pollution
Algebra, Geometry, Statistics and Probability, Mean, Median Mode and their properties, Measures of central tendency, Probability as a measure of uncertainty, Coordinate Geometry (2D)
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of system of particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atomic Nucleus, Solid and Semi-conductor Devices
Atomic Structure, States of Matter & Thermodynamics, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen & s-block Element, p, d, & f block Elements and Environmental Chemistry, Basic Concepts of Organic Chemistry, Oxygen Nitrogen, Polymers and Bio molecules.
Algebra, Matrics, Vectors and Reasoning, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Integration, Differentiation, Geometry, Probability, and Trigonometry.
NEE 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the admit card form the official website of NERIST EE 2018.
- Admit card is mandatory to carry at the examination hall.
- If the candidate does not appear with the admit card to the examination hall, then the candidate shall be unqualified to sit in the examination.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of admission process.
NEE 2018 Result
- NERIST will declare the result of NERIST EE 2018 on 14th May 2018 on their website.
- The result will indicate actual scores and rank secured in the entrance examination.
- The students should keep the admit card safe till the admission process has been finalized.
NEE 2018 Counseling
Candidates who passed the examination will be called for counseling.
Candidates must bring proper documents for the counseling procedure.
The date for counseling have not been announced yet, but it is expected to start from 11 July, 2018.
Documents required are:
- 10th and 12th class passing certificate/mark sheet.
- Diploma certificate
- Migration certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PD certificate
- Medical fitness/residency certificate
- 3 passport size photographs