All the applicants should always check his/her eligibility before applying for the NEET 2018.
There have been certain changes in the entrance test.
Applicants must read the criteria carefully.
(i) Age Limit
* Minimum Age: at least 17 years old as on or before 31st December of 2018.
* Maximum Age: must be less than 25 years (for unreserved candidates) and 30 years (for SC, ST, OBC).
(ii) Nationality Conditions
* Nationality: Applicant must be Indian National or Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Foreign National.
* J&K/AP/Telangana: NEET 2018 aspirants from J&K/AP/Telangana will be given an All India 15% quota only if they submit self-declaration.
* Indian Applicant must produce Aadhaar Number.
* Examination: 12th class qualification or equivalent is mandatory.
* Subjects: Subjects in 12th class level should include Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English.
* 10+2 appearing- students going to appear in 12th can also apply.
Marks Requirement: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), the candidate should have at least 50% marks for GEN, whereas, for General-PH, 45% marks is required while for SC/ST and OBC, the requirement is 40%.