The well-designed campus at NIFT-TEA serve the manifold needs of NIFT-TEA community life.
It is accepted here that exploring the full potential of student life needs to incorporate parallel methods of learning with provision for complete self-expression.
The textile industry is the second largest sector requiring enormous human resource.
NIFT-TEA strives to cater the technical and managerial needs of the textile related industry and to empower individuals with the entrepreneurial base.
- It is not-for-profit, governed by societies act.
- It is an institute nourished by 193 member exporters.
- Only college in the world exclusively dedicated to Knitwear & Fashion.
- Plenty of internship opportunities to provide hands-on experience.
- Part-time jobs for students.
- Interdisciplinary flexibility courses.
- World-class laboratories
- Knowledge exchange programme with leading foreign institutions and companies.
- Entrepreneurial Assistance by exclusive ED Cell.
- 100% placement assistance.
Every year around 25 companies is participating in campus interview for their
recruitment in their organization. The campus placement offers core and dream placements
for the students.
Through strategic linkages with various National and International organizations, the college is providing unique and best of its kind technical and research education to the student community
The campus placement activities are regularly carried out and more than 2000 students from
our institute belong to UG / PG / PG DIPLOMA of various streams were placed in and