NIMCET is conducted by NIT (National Institute of Technology) on the rotation basis. There are various branches of NIT such as Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Tiruchirappalli & Warangal conducts NIMCET and this year Surathkal branch of NIT is going to conduct the entrance exam.
NIMCET is a great opportunity for the candidates seeking admission in MCE integrated program.
NIMCET application forms will be released on 1st March 2019. Information regarding important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, application form, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
Candidates are requested to check the details wisely.
NIMCET 2019 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the NIMCET 2019 are mentioned below in the table:
|Application Form Begins||March 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date to download application form||April 2019|
|Admit Card||May 2019 to May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
NIMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the NIMCET is mentioned below, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- There is no age limit for this exam.
- Applicants should hold B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum 3 years full-time OR B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Indian National applicants must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% marks or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC, ST).
- Students who have completed B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants those appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning||40|
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 480.
- Maximum questions will be 120.
- Maximum time provided to the candidates will be 2 hours.
- The question will be available in English language only.
- The exam will be an objective type that is the questions will be MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) types.
- Four marks will be awarded for each answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
NIMCET 2019 Application Form
- Application forms will be available in an online mode.
- Candidates have to register with login, password and then fill all the details.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates also have to upload aadhaar card plus class X & XII mark sheet, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th-year mark sheet.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- After the above process is done, candidates have to fill the application fee.
- Take a printout of the completely filled form for the admission procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- The available option of remitting of fee are credit card/debit card, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets, etc.
- No other mode is available to pay fees.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The application fee for OPEN/OBC will be Rs.2200/- and Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST/PWD.
NIMCET 2019 Syllabus
Topics which are to be definitely covered by the students are mentioned below.
Candidates must pay attention to the topics in order to achieve a good rank and score high:
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Computer Awareness
- General English
NIMCET 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card of NIMCET 2019 will be issued from 14th May 2019.
- Students are also intimated through the SMS/E-mail about admit card availability.
- Admit is a very important document for candidates, they just afford to forget or lose it. Without the admit card entry of the candidates in the examination hall is prohibited.
- Students have to enter the Registration Number and other required details to get the Hall Ticket.
- Admit card will be available online on the official website of NIMCET. No student will get the privilege to get the admit card at home.
NIMCET 2019 Result
- The result of NIMCET exam will be published on 6th June 2019.
- Results will be available to the candidates only in an online mode.
- The result will not be personally sent by any authority to candidates.
- Candidates are advised to take printouts of the result and keep it safe till the admission process gets completed.
NIMCET 2019 Counselling
Applicants those appeared and secured marks in NIMCET test will be allotted ranks as per their scored marks.
As per the rank scored by the students, they can participate in the NIMCET counselling for admission into MCA programme offered by NITs.
Counselling will be commenced from 10th June 2019. Candidates are required to fill the choices of institutions through online mode.
After seat allotment, candidates have to report personally to the college to confirm admission.